20

Chapter 20: Get In Loser We're Saving Your Boyfriend

"I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me"
-Harry Potter

"So, you got detention" Captain America said, looking straight to the camera as he pulled a chair and sat down

"So, you got detention" Captain America said, looking straight to the camera as he pulled a chair and sat down. It was Peter's second detention and it was just as boring as the last one. Coach Wilson was sitting on his desk about to fall asleep, while the rest of the students in detention blocked out what Steve Rogers was saying. It was the same video every single time by now most of the kids in the classroom knew it word by word.

To Peter it felt like he had been sitting there for hours, fidgeting uncontrollably on his seat as his thoughts were consumed by the Vulture and his weapons. He tried to pay attention to the video, distract himself and calm down. However, if he wasn't thinking about the bad guys his mind just seemed to drift back to his fight with Ember.

When he told the blonde he couldn't be around her anymore he didn't think how
bad it would feel after. It wasn't until he saw the look on Embers face as she ran out of bedroom that he realized he had screwed up and he had no idea how to make it right.
To make things worse, Michelle Jones got detention and the way she glared at him almost made him pee his pants. It was a surprise the brunette hadn't killed him yet, Peter could tell the thought had crossed her mind at least once since they entered the room. With one last look at the clock, Peter grabbed his things and walked out, ignoring  Coach Wilson's uninterested calls for him to get back and the suspicious look from Michelle.

He hurried down the hall, making sure no one was following him before grabbing some web fluid from his hiding spot. Just as he was in front of the cafeteria, he thought about making a quick stop to talk to a certain blonde and ask for her help.
But the moment Peter took a quick look inside and saw Ember tilting her head back to laugh at something Ned said he quickly changed his mind and was quick to leave the school. Ember was fine without him and the last thing Peter wanted was to ruin her mood by telling her the truth.
If it meant she was happy, Peter Parker was going to walk away and let her have the normal life she deserved.

Just a bit later Peter found Aaron Davis as he was leaving his groceries in his parked, conveniently it was an empty parking lot.
The man didn't even notice there was someone else there until his hand got stuck to his car by Spiderman's web.

"Remember me?" His voice came out way deeper and startled the poor man. Peter tried his best to appear intimidating as he threateningly approached Aaron "I need information.You'll give it to me now."

"All right, chill" Aaron said, holding his hand out in defense while still trying to free his left one.

"Come on!" Spider-Man snapped, his spider drone flying next to him.