Tears and Blood

Trigger warning in this chapter

I was holding the blade I thought I would never use ever again. Holding it just over my wrist. Slowly I placed the blade on my wrist and felt the coolness of the blade against my skin. Tears dripped from my cheeks.
"You weak, pathetic person Colby. Just do it already. You've done it before so just do it." I pressed the blade into my skin, dragging it slowly, before repeating the process over again for six more times.
"You deserve this. You selfish, fag." I dropped the blade to the ground after my last cut. I couldn't help but stare at the blood run down my wrist to my arm, to my floor. I felt this sudden relief wash over me. My guilt, and demons subsiding temporarily. I thought about Sam, making me cry even more then needed. I stood up, feeling numb all over and decided to go to the bathroom and wash my arm. After I washed my arm, I went to my bed and curled up. "You are weak. Why do you even try. No one likes you. Remember 09 14 25. Don't you dare forget, you useless piece of shit."

Sam's pov
I had ran down the stairs to Katrina regretting how I treated Colby.
"Sam, what's wrong baby?!"
"Oh you know, the usual. Colby being a complete horrible person again." I snapped. Instant regret and guilt flooded over me. Tears started rolling down my cheeks as I thought about what I said to Colby.
"Colby hates me. Colby hates me." I whispered out. I desperately tried holding on to Katrina.
"Colby doesn't hate you Sam. Please tell me what happened." Katrina ran her fingers through my hair, trying to calm me down.
"You hurt Colby. He hates you now." I gripped on to Katrina, sobbing. My thoughts racing to the conversation with Colby. My thoughts on Colby and how I hurt him.
"Please, baby. Tell me what happened." Katrina hugged me back, trying to get me to open up. I shook my head, trying to desperately get rid of the thoughts.
"I can't. I just can't Katrina. I'm sorry." I whispered to her gently. Breathing out slowly, I wiped my tears on my sleeve before I turned and debated on going upstairs to see if Colby was okay. Reluctantly I pushed myself forward, walking up the steps slowly. By the time I got Colby's bedroom, I was panicking. I stood outside Colby's closed door for five minutes, struggling to force myself to open his door. Taking a few deep breaths I gently opened his door, only to see him curled up his bed. I could partly see his face, his tear stained cheek holding only one tear left. Colby had fallen asleep or passed out from crying so much. Sighing I closed his door and walked into my bedroom.
"He cried because of you. You made him cry."