CHAPTER 9

ANNE POV

I place my phone on the table beside my bed and decide to go downstair. I went downstair and saw no one at the living room. Probably the both them are busy i guess. I went to the kitchen once i heard the sound of someone cooking. It must Y/N.

I went closer and smile looking at her. I went to her and say "Hi Y/N. Do you need anything that i can help you with?" I look at her and she look at me in smile. "oh Anne. Its okey. I almost done anyways."Said her.

She is kind and the both them really are perfect with each other. I smile by myself.

Y/N POV

I look at Anne who stand beside me with a big smile on her face. Is she okey? I scoff and she look at me. "Why are you smiling so wide Anne?"i said in curious.

She shook her head and say "nothing. It just, you are so kind and i'm happy that Jungkook and you are marrying each other" i smile and turn off the stove. I take off my apron. I look at her and say "thanks and i want to ask some question about Jungkook but i think it is too early to ask. Lets hangout together tomorrow at my bestfriend's cafe"

She nod and say "is it important?"

I smile and say "you can say that." I just hope she will be honest with me. I mean, i really spacing out when i'm cooking just now. I look at her and i say "i should serve the food now"

"opps its okey. Let me help you. What about, you call Jungkook? You cook for us and i think i should help you too. I don't feel very good when i'm living at someone's house then doing nothing there. I also want to give some help"said her.

"Aww that is so kind of you Anne. Okey then. Thanks Anne"i said in smile. She nod and i left the kitchen. I went outside the house and saw Jungkook playing his phone. I cross my arm and stand behind him.

So this is what he doing at outside here. I thought he say he want to check the car. I scoff loud and he startled then look at me. He grinning and i smile.

"Oh is the dinner ready yet?"said him.

"Nope."i said in half smile.

"Then, if not, why are you here? Aren't you supposed to cook for our dinner?"said him.

I smile and say "i am but why are you still here? Playing your phone? Cheating?"

He wided his eyes in shock. Jungshook i smile and say "are you serious?"

"Babe no. I never cheating behind you. Don't you remember, i already make a promise for our happiness"said him. He hug me and peck my head longer.

"aww"

I pull away and say "get in. The dinner is ready" he nod and the both us came in hand by hand.

As we get in and reach the dining table, i saw Anne served those food i cook on the table. She look at us and say "oh you come already. Come and sit down. I already serve the food for the both you." Jungkook was shock and i shake his hand.

He stop and look at me. "Are you okey?"i said in worried. He nod and he walk to his chair. I walk to my chair too. The three of us sit down and start to dig in. It was silent between us.

I look at Anne and look at Jungkook.

"Oppa?"

Jungkook look at me while eating his food like a bunny.

"Tomorrow, i decide to hangout with Anne"i said in smile.

"The whole day?"said him while giving me his serious face. That is Jungkook. He will never ever smile or joking whenever i touch the word hangout.

"Kind of."I said in smile.

He look at Anne and look at me. "Only the both you?"said him. He drink his juice. I smile and say "maybe Yerim will join us too"

He nod and say "okey then. I will left you some money for tomorrow and just keep chatting me when you need anything okey?" I nod and he smile then ruffles my hair.

I smile and eat my food again. I look at Anne. She seems worry of something. This making me feel more curious about her. She seems like she have a big problem.

•the next day•

The both of us sit down and take our order. I look around and saw Yerim at the corner waving at me. I wave at her back. She went to the both us and say "wow! How was your second honeymoon girl?"

I smile and say "Sweet and also, oh come on. You know how Jungkook is" She laugh a bit and look at Anne infront of me. I smile and say "okey yerim. This is Anne and Anne, this is Yerim."

The both of them shake their hand. Yerim look at her and say "i think i met you somewhere. Wait--you came here yesterday right?" She nod and Yerim smile.

"Thats great. Nice to meet you Anne and Y/N, i am truly sorry because i can't join the both you. My dad is in the hospital right now"said her.

"He what?!"i said in shock.

She shush me and say "he got a heart attack lastnight. That is why. My brother is on his way back here" i smile and say "I hope your father is okey"

She smile and say "hope so. Bye then. Bye Anne!" She quickly left the both us and i shook my head.

"Y/N. What is the thing that you want to ask me about Jungkook?"said Anne.

I look at her and say "oh yeah. I almost forgot. I'm sorry if my question is kind of like you know. So erm, i just keep wondering, what is your relationship between you and Jungkook? Be honest with me.

She shock and smile at me. Please be honest with me. I want to throw this negative thinking away.

"Actually we are----"