- Chapter 1 -

Hi guys! This is my 3rd fic. My 1st & 2nd fic is about Tom so I was wondering why don't I make a Mark's fic? Oh, you all can read my other books though. The 1st fic is really sucks, 2nd; more better? I think? :D Anyway, as usual, Mark will be on the era of Josie/All The Small Things but in the present day. So enjoy!

--------

I sing Can't Keep My Hands Off You by Simple Plan out loud with my earpiece on using my iPod as I'm getting ready for school after 3 months without a part time job.

Anyway, I am Avery. Avery Rose Crawford. My parents' divorced and I don't know where the hell are they now. I live with my awesome bro, Dylan Timothy Crawford. That's a weird middle fucking name, isn't it?

I take my Baker board and went downstairs, straight to the kitchen. "Goodmorning, Av," Dylan greet while cooking something delicious.

Hell yeah, he do knows how to cook.

"Uh what?" I said, and pause my song on my iPod and plugged out my earpiece. "I said goodmorning," he replied with an annoyed face.

"Ah goodmorning," I greet back.

"You want some egg and bacon?" he offers. "Oh god, yes!" I exclaimed. I eat them all as he served me. "That is heaven," I said with a disgusting, mouthful, mixed egg and bacon.

"Ew, calm your tits sis,"  he laugh. "Ha ha ha," I fake a laugh and take a sip of my coffee, also served by him.

"I'm gonna go now. Take care, Dylan," I said and brofist him. "You too," he said.

I plugged back in my earpiece and play NOFX's song and flipped my board.

"What's up, my bitch?" My friend, Helena greet as I put back my iPod, earpiece on my pocket and my board in my backpack. "Jeez, it's been a long time we haven't met! I miss you!" I said hug her tightly.

"I'm d-dying," she said trying to breathe. "Oh shit sorry," I said without realizing hugging her to death.

"Hahaha it's okay. I miss your hug anyway," she laugh. "I know you're gonna miss my hug," I grin. "Let's go in," she said and following her at the back.

"What's your first subject?" I asked Helena as we're walking down the hall with many types of people, nerds, the punk kids and the most I hate ever, the  jocks and the popular girls.

"I think, Geo," she answer. "How about you?"

"English," I sigh and the bell rings. "Bye, Av! See you later," she smiled and went to her class. The students were rushing to their classes and the hallway suddenly, silence. "Damn shit. It is creepy," I said to myself as I get goosebumps.

"Hey," unfamiliar voice come right on by as the person pat me on my shoulder. I turn back, feeling afraid, and saw a guy with blue spike hair, red Hurley t-shirt, baggy shorts and old pair of Vans.

"Shit," I shock which make him chuckle a bit. "Excuse me, where is the History room?" he asked. "Oh, just go left then straight. You'll find it," I smile. "Thanks," he smile back and walk away.

Pheww. I thought he was a rapist or what. What a fucking negative thinking.

"Uh huh! Where have you been?" the English teacher ask. "I-I-I went to the to-toilet." I added, "yeah, to the toilet."

"Okay. Take your seat," he said.

- school dismissed -

"Where the fuck is Helena? Helena, where the fuck are you?" I sing as I lean back on my locker searching for Helena.

"Haiyaa!" she suddenly appear infront of me and kick the locker. "What the fuck? Come on, let's go home," I said. "Hahaha alright."

I grab my board and skate together with Helena. "Oh yes! I forget to tell you something," Helena break the silence. "What?" I ask. "Since today is the first day of school, and it's Friday, why don't we go to frat house party?" she suggest. "What time?" I said.

"You can come at 7. It'll be over around 2 or 3 in the morning," she answer. "Jesus, no. I got an assignment to do," I said. "It's Saturday night! Come on!" Helena plead. "Eh no," I refuse.

You can say, I'm the type of a person who's not good in social and partying. Well, I usually refuse Helena if she ever bring me to frat house party but, she is totally fucked up.

"Please," she said with a fucking cute puppy eyes, not. "Fuck. Okay fine. But, just for a fucking while." You can see that I'm annoyed,  didn't you?