Harry

(Hii everyone. I promised this to my readers on my other book, the first one. Hope you like, just like the other one, so here wego!!)

(Harry's pov)

- Bye Harry. See you soon!! Louis shouted out as we walked at our diffrent directions to go home. From the beginning was it planned that he would come to my house, but his mum called him and said that he needed to get home. Summer had just started and my summer was all planned up by my mum and sister Gemma.I know that I said that we won't go anywhere to the others earlier, but I lied to them. I didn't want them to know that I was gonna travell in europe all summer. None of them could do the same or anything like it, it would be so unfair! Louis would be at home all the long summer if his mum hadn't planned something for the family with all the extra money they gotten from my mum from when I had lived with Louis family durring the semester. Zayn and Liam would be at their apartment all summer long while Niall was going back to his parents.
- Bye Louis. I sure hopes so! I yell back at him. We wave one last time and turns around to see where we're going. I can't wait to see Gemma again, it was a such a long time since I saw her. I close the door quietly, trying to sneak inside and see if I can surprise Gemma from behind, just like when we where kids.
- Harry?? Is that you that are trying to sneak around dow stairs? a girls voice asks. Damn, I had failed to sneak in. And that voice must belong to Gemma. I haven't seen her for a very long time, so I haven't heard how her voice sounds now when she's an adult.
- Yeah, it's me. Is it you that are talking Gemma? I asks back. A girl with brown hair and brown eyes (I have no idea of what coulor her eyes have.) shows up above the stairs. She is looking pretty good.
- Yes Harry. I' Gemma. I can't belive that you don't recognize your own sister. And I can't believe how tall you are, you seems to have changed a lot since I saw you last, just like me.
- Nja, not that much, I think. I mean, I still tried to sneak up on you.
- True, but you didn't look this good 7 years ago.
-Has it been 7 years since you moved to your school?
- Yeah, and you have no idea of how much I missed this house, you and mum. But I'm back now!
- Yeah, that's what matters right now.
- My two kids, finally together again. a voice says. We turns around and sees mum that smiles at us from upstairs. How long have she been stainding there and listnen to us talking?
- But now's not the time to talk about that. We have a plane to catch. she continues. We all get our bags and leave the house.

We arrive at the Canarias Islands later that day. The sun is shining, not a cloud to see in the sky and all the heat that tries to melt you down to a wet mark that will disapear after a while. We get to our hotel to pack up our bags. Mum and Gemma are only talking about what we will do here, but I can only think of Louis. His face, his bum, his voice, the feeling I get when I'm near him, when we huggs, when we sleep. I haven't sleept alone for weeks, and now i haft to do it all summer long, and maybe more. Before I meet Louis so did I sign up for the X-Factor, and the answers will come next week. I hopes that I get a chance now when I know that I can sing! My family and friends doesn't know about it at all, and it will keep being in that way. If I make, then I will tell them, if not so won't they ever know about it.

We are at the beach when my phone is ringing. It's only our fourth day here, but I'm going crazy already from not having anything to do.
- Hi, are you Harry Styles? a man asks.
- Yes, I'm Harry Styles. Who is this that I'm talking to?
- I'm working at the X-factor, and we need to know if you still wanna try it, or if you have changed your mind.
- Oh, I would love to try it, I just need to know when and where.
- In 5 days in London, 1 pm, and just ask for the house, or just look for a house with a really long line-up.
- Okej, thank you Mr. I'll be there, I promise. I say and the line goes dead.
- Who was that Harry? my mum asks me when she sees that I don't talk with him anymore.
- Just Niall. He wondered if I was home. He was bored and wanted to play videogame. I tell her, hopes that she won't ask anymore.
- Mum, can't we go to London in four days instead of waiting two weeks?
- Why would we do that? It's not this good weather in London.
- I need to do something in London, and I have to be there in five days. Please mum!!
- Okej, but you will have to explaine yourself later. Now want I to enjoy this sun and heat as long as we are here.
- Okej. But I goes to take a swim. I leave the girls on the sand and goes swimming adn miss their little talk while I'm in the water.
- I'm here to take your bags to the car Sengorina. I hear from the door. But I haven't finishing packing yet.
- Wait a few seconds, I still need to pack some stuff. I just put them in the bag, not even doing it properly, just to be ready to go.
- Done.
- Lets go then, we have a plane to catch. Again.
And off we go, to London and the X-factor. I hopes that non of the boys are watching that show tomorrow!