Liam and Zayn

(You may wonder why I put both name in the titel, so I will tell you why. They are togheter in the beggining and I don't have either time and energy to wrote two more chapter so I make it to just one chapter. After this so is this book over and I can keep writing on the other book. Remember that this is about two people, so it will be a long chapter.)

(Zayn's pov)

When we said bye to the other boys so did I and Liam go home. We both had dirty thoughts in our heads on our way home. At our door can't we hide our feelings anymore and starts to kiss and touch each other. My left hand around his waist and the right one with the keys with the door, his hands around my neck. And his body is between me and the door that I'm trying to unlock while kissing him passionately. We get inside and I kick again the door after us. Liam have wraped his legs around my waist so I haft to carry him through the apartment to the bedroom. This isn't the first time we does this so we know what to do. Still kissing so are we pulling off eachothers clothes. We both get frustrated when our pants are so tight that's they are hard to take of and takes a lot unnecessary time to get off.
- Please Zayn, hurry up! Liam asks me. He usally tops when do this, but this time I was to impatient to do it Liams way. I turn him around and start to move there with my fingers, but soon I change to my dick. I can't wait to feel free with him.
- Come on Liam, wait for me, come with me. I beg him when I feel that he's close.
- D-don't know if I can Zayn. You always goes to fast for me to be able to wait for you. I pull myself out when he finished the sentence.
- Hey! he protests. I turn him around and kisses his mouth to silence him. Kisses donwn to his chest and back up. I let my fingers pattern around on his chest and stomach as I look at him. He have closed his eyes and looks so beautiful just lying there under me, all excited and feeling good under the kisses and touches I give him. He's bending his head backwards so that his neck is move visible. I'm still pattern him with my right arm, my left arm are keeping me up, but I also stucks his neck with my mouth. He groan and put his arms around my chest to pull me closer, his nails leaving marks on my back, tear marks that will hurt tomorrow every time I move. But he will have problem sitting down, so we'll be even. I leave hickeys all over his neck and my right hand have left the area of Liams stomach and chest to his dick, giving him a handjob that he seems to really enjoy. I move my hand up again, not wanting him to come quite yet. I pull away his fringe that started sticking in his forehead from the sweat I developed so easely times like this.
- Please Zayn, stop. I'm begging you, stop teasing me righ now. he beggs me.
- Just don't wanna end your pleasure to soon. You said I always ends it to fast, so now I take it slow as you usually do. I tell him, smiling at his big pleading eyes that looks at me with a BIG please in then.
- I promise, I won't tease you ever again like this. I never understod how hard it is to be teased like this. he tryes. I just smile at him and continue to pattern him upp and down, seeing how he goes a little crazy under my touch. Then he does something that usually is what I do when Liam tops and I get tired of him teasing me, he turn us around so that he is lying over me. He kisses me and talks at the same time.
- Now it's my turn to it like you Zaynie. he barely uses his muscles, but damn he's strong. He turned me around with just one hand so that my back are facing his stomach, my ass meets his croatch. I'm about to protest when he kisses my neck, put two fingers inside my ass and start to move them around. Now it's my turn to groan and enjoy the touches and kisses. And he acctually does as I do. Fingers for to short time then his dick. The hand that had worked with my ass was now working my my dick and we came at the same time. He pulls out and lay down beside me. I turn around to him and just looks at him. He looks back at me.
- That was the best sex we ever had. he says. I nodded in agreement.We curled up tight together and about to fall asleep when my phone buzzes. It's a text from my mum. I sighn and text her back. I leave it all there. Liam is now sleeping, but I can't. The talk with my mum hade made me wide waken, she had ruen the beautiful moment for me, and I couldn't fall asleep now. I get up and takes a shower, get dressed, then I hit the livingroom and the TV.