School&jealousy

3 weeks later.

Sapphire moved to Benjamin's school since she wanted to start fresh.
She made her way through the front office, Benny tagging along,smiling to himself,daydreaming.
"What's your name sweetheart" the secretary asked
"Sapphire burkhardt" she said shyly,"okay sapphire, Ryder will be showing you around for the next few days" Benjamin was snapped out of daydreaming,hearing the name Ryder "why can't I show her around ma'am" Benjamin said, the secretary looked at him "because Ryder is school council benjamin" "but i'm sure he has better things to do ma'am" the secretary gave benny a look, he sighed in defeat.

ryder gave benny a sly smirk as you and ryder walked away, benny gripped onto his book making his knuckles go white.

you hadn't seen benny all day due to ryder showing you where to go and being with you every second, it kinda annoyed you. he was nice and all.

it was finally the end of school and you saw benny sitting a concrete step, no one was around, you decided to sit next to him and ask what's wrong,"nothings wrong sapphire" you frowned at his response, you knew when he was lying , you sighed , benny then looked at you "it's just ryder, he fucking irritates me, and then he has to be the one to show you around the school ? it's like the universe wants me to kill that child" he said punching the concrete next to him,you heard all his knuckles crack, benjamin didn't even looked fazed , you grabbed his hand straight away and examined it, you could tell it was either broke or badly bruised, blood gushing out of it,"look i don't know what happened between you guys but you need to stop worrying about him showing me around school benny" you said giving him a sad look "plus you need to get this checked out" you said referring to his hand , you guys both got up and benjamin wrapped you into his arms .

benjamin went home and told his mother about his hand, she overreacted and sent him to the hospital almost immediately, he was grounded for doing such dumb actions and sapphire laughed at how annoyed benny got when his mom was smothering him in comfort or giving him lectures about how dumb he can be.

-
literally just updated all my books whoop but vote , comment and follow.