ARK: A Different Survival

You wake up, hot sand pressed into your skin. You open your eyes only to be immediately blinded by the sun, you groan as you rub at your eyes.

"Sand?" You groan.

You move your hands from your face and brush them across the sand. You look at your surroundings, beach and forest as far as you could see.

"What the fuck...." You mumble.

You slowly stand up, bits of sand still clinging to your body. The hot sand crunches beneath your feet being one of the few sounds that could be heard. The wind blowing against your body felt great against the parts of your body that were still covered in sand, you could feel fear building up inside of you as a thought came to you.

'Where am I...'

This one thought awoke a fear deep in you, a fear strong enough to make you run towards the ocean. You ran into the ocean until the water was up to your waist, it was at that moment you realised something, you were naked. Your stomach, your legs, thighs, even your dick were exposed.

You panic and look around you for anything to cover yourself with. Back on the beach, on the edge of the forest sits a bush with thick, long, wide leaves. As good as you were gonna get for any sort of clothing. You quickly wade back through the water before rushing out of the water and towards the bush. As you approach the bush you see a completely pale grey dinosaur steps out from the bush, the dinosaur looked very similar to a raptor, that was until a pair thrills fanned out from the side of its head, a bright orange and red pattern sat on the inside of the frills. The creature was very large, being six metres long and one and half metres tall. You knew it could easily kill you if it wanted, you panicked and froze in place. The dinosaur took one step towards you, you feel adrenaline rush through your body as you enter a 'flight' mindset. Before you can even realise what you're doing you're already running away from the Dinosaur, you look back at the Dinosaur and see it looking down at the ground with what could only be described a look of sadness.

As soon as you feel that you're far enough away from the Dino you take a moment to catch your breath and check your surroundings. Trees, rocks and grass. In your adrenaline-fueled panic, you had run straight into a forest and was now lost. Your right wrist starts to itch, you scratch it and feel a metallic object buried into your wrist. You look down and see a metal kite shaped object just beneath your wrist, you take a closer look at the object. The object starts to glow a faint blue and a blue hologram appears in front of you. The left side of the hologram is filled with empty boxes, the middle filled with a fully body picture of you and to the right is a large column filled with confusing text talking about Health, Carry limit, food, water and movement speed.

"Calm down." You say as you take a deep breath.

"Relax and think." You say as you exhale.

You then remember what you had learned back when you were in the scouts, shelter, food and water. Water was behind you, you were surrounded by bushes all you needed was a shelter. You look around you and see a large stick and a rock. You pick up the rock and the stick and watch as they disappear from your hands.

"Whoa...." You mumble.

You see a faint blue glow coming from the implant in your wrist, you quickly open the hologram again and see the rock and stick in the menu on the left-hand side. You quickly highlight them both, a small box then opens asking you if you'd like to combine them into an axe. You click yes and they both disappear from your inventory, a few seconds later a stone axe appears in your menu. You press on it and a stone axe appears in front of you before falling to the ground.

"This is getting weirder and weirder...."

You shake away any fear you had and start chopping down trees. After a few hours of chopping down trees and crafting in your menu, you have three thatch walls, a thatch foundation and a thatch doorway. You wanted to build a thatch roof and a thatch door but the menu said that you needed an "Engram point" which  yet again confused you. You walk back to the beach and decide to build your house near the ocean, 'If I'm gonna be here I'm gonna at least have a nice view' was your thought process.

You quickly got to work building your new shelter, placing the foundation down first, followed quickly by the three walls and the doorway. You took a step inside and wished you knew how to get engram points so that you could build a roof and a door. You step out of the shelter you had built and sigh in annoyance. You pick up a rock and get ready to throw it but are stopped by the implant on your wrist glowing a faint green. You quickly open the menu and see that it says you can level up one of your stats. Confused you select carry weight, as soon as you select it you feel your muscles become thicker and your body becoming more toned. At the bottom of the list you see a stat that says "Tame effectivity", you decide to press on it and a description pops up.

'Taming, the act of taming the nearby wildlife will make it friendly, taming involves a sexual act of any sort, ranging from fingering to blowjobs to full penetration. This stat will increase how effective you are during the act of sex with the wildlife.'

"What the fuck..." You mumble. "I'm not fucking a dinosaur..."

You press the description to make it disappear, instead, a different pop up appears.

'As a demonstration of what this stat does, we'll give you a free point to upgrade it and a box to describe what it does.'

The pop up quickly disappears, leaving you at the main menu, you nervously press the "Taming effectivity" button and you can feel your penis increasing in size, you look down and see that it's half an inch longer and half an inch thicker.

"Woah..." You mumble.

Another pop up appears on your menu.

'This stat increases your length and girth each time you upgrade it, the first upgrade gives a passive ability to increase the sensitivity of any female creature that touches it. Use this ability to gain as many helpers, fighters, defenders and friendly faces as possible. Good luck out there!'

You watch the pop up disappear, stunned by what you just read.

"Fuck dinosaurs..." You mumble.

"Hello?" A female voice nervously asks.

You quickly turn towards the voice and see the dino from earlier looking straight at you, you stumble backwards, falling to the floor. You quickly crawl backwards until your back is pressed against the wall.

"P-Please don't kill me." You plead.