Inspection! Wait... Inspection? (L-L-L-Lemooooooooon)

"So, how am I meant to attract more dinosaurs? Any ideas?" You ask Danielle.

"Rude asking girl how get more girls." Danielle responds with a pout.

"I mean... when you put it like that it sounds terrible, but this is for our survival Danielle." You explain. "Wow I never thought I'd be explaining something like that to a dinosaur... jeez what a life."

"Me joke, me joke. Me know need more dino's." Danielle giggles.

"Ha ha you're a real comedian. Aaaanywaaay, we need to find a way to make me more attractive to females."

"Hmm, many girl work on smell, me have idea!" Danielle says with an excited attempt at clapping, her arms being too short stop them from clapping together.

"Right, that's great! What's your idea?" You ask.

"Wait here, me get ready for plan!" Danielle says as she rushes out of the house.

You follow her to the door then watch her rush into the forest.

"Huh, must be a pretty good plan for her to race off like that." You mumble to yourself.

You hear something to your left clear it's throat, hearing this noise you turn to see what it was. At your feet sat one of the dog like dinosaur lizards, the little lizard was green with dark green splotches across it's body. On it's head sat a leaf that had been chewed to fit the lizards head.

"Erm, hi?" You ask, your voice filled with confusion.

"Greetings, I saw the new structure in the distance and thought I'd visit it's inhabitance." The little lizard answered in a female voice.

"Right, well, I'm the inhabitant. Me and my... erm... hmm... friend? We live here together." You explain.

"Right, so, are you the only male living here?" The little lizard asks with questioning eyes.

"Yeeeeah? Why?" You ask nervously.

"Well it's the daily inspection of course." The lizard responds.

"Inspection? What are you inspecting exactly?"

"Well, it's penis inspection of course." The lizard answers with a nervous smile.

"Erm, what?" You ask, shocked at what you just heard.

"It's penis inspection, I need to check size, taste, load amount and flavour." The lizard answers, a single bead of sweat trailing down it's head.

You stare into the lizards eyes.

"Erm... I-I have I-I-I-ID if you w-would like proof." The lizard audibly gulps.

You continue to silently stare into the creatures eyes.

"H-here." The lizard hands you a leaf with the word 'ENSPEKTER" cut into it, obviously by her claws.

You grab the leaf and wordlessly stare at it.

"P-Please?" The lizard asks, her nervousness nearly bringing her to tears.

You sigh and drop the leaf to the floor, the lizard recoils and whimpers.

"Okay, just because you went to all this effort, the ID, the hat and keeping up the identity, I'll let you do it." You sigh in defeat.

The lizard excitedly backflips before you lead it into your house with a chuckle.

"Alright, what do you want me to do?" You ask.

"Sit with your back against the wall and leave it aaallllll to me." The lizard responds as it licks it's... beak?

You sigh and sit with your back against the thatch wall, you watch as the lizard straddles your lap, resting two of it's clawed feet on your shoulders while using the other two to hold itself above your member. The heat from it's crotch waking your member from it's slumber.

"Mmm, size is good~" The lizard says as it lowers itself onto your shaft.

"Ffffuuuuu~" You moan as your cock is tightly gripped by the lizards pussy.

"Mmm, the feel of it is veeeery good~" The lizard moans in pleasure.

The lizard starts to slowly ride your cock, her grip on your cock tight, driving your cock wild.

"C'mon, show me what a creature like you can do~" She whispers into your ear.

You push her onto her back, her legs resting against her stomach. You then push your cock back into her hole and start roughly thrusting into her.

"Wow, wow, w-wow!" The lizard pants, her eyes clenched shut as you fuck her.

You pull her into a hug and kiss her as you roughly fuck the lizards tight, well hole.

"That's it! Harder! Faster!" The lizard shouts as you listen to her demands.

You thrust into her as fast and as hard as you can, her hole trying to milk you for all your cum.

"I-I'm getting close." You groan.

"My mouth! In my mouth!" The lizard demands as she tries to wriggle free.

You let go of her and move so your cock is lined up with her mouth.

"Flip me over... so I can suck i-" She tries to say but is cut off by you thrusting your cock into her mouth, a visible lump in her her throat as your cock reaches deep into her.

You start quickly thrusting, your balls slapping against her hard beak as you use her mouth to pleasure yourself.

"You want my cum huh?" You growl.

"Mmmhglak mmhmglak glak glak mmhmm glak." The lizard tries to respond.

You thrust as fast as you can, the lizards eyes watering. You decide to give her some more pleasure and use two of your fingers to roughly finger the horny lizards desperate pussy.

"You ready? I'm gonna fill your stomach and throat with my cum." You growl as you thrust into her mouth as fast and as hard as you can.

The lizard tries to respond but the only noise that can be heard is a "glak, gluk or gok." As your cock makes her choke and gag.

You feel your cock throb and give one last hard thrust into her throat as you unleash your cum deep into her, her body shivering and twitching as her pussy tightly grips your fingers as her own orgasm hits her at the same time. You feel rope after rope of cum shoot down the lizards throat, your balls emptying their load into the lizards stomach.

After a couple of minutes for both of your orgasms to pass you slowly slide your softening dick out of her mouth.

"A-Amazing..." The lizard pants as she sleepily lays on her stomach, the leaf that was once her hat laid on the floor next to her head.

"Yeah, it was amazing." You say with a smile as you catch your breath.

[NAME YOUR LYSTROSAURUS]

"Well, you tamed me, just like a real tamer should." The lizard giggles.

"I sure did." You chuckle as you pat her stomach. "So Charlotte, what should we do now?"

"Charlotte? I like it... and can we rest for a bit? My throat and pussy are wonderfully sore." The lizard sighs happily.

================

A huuuuuge thanks to those of you who joined the discord and had fun talking to me while I worked and used the discord to keep up to date and ask me questions. I appreciate every view and every notification I get and to see some people like my work enough to join the discord is mind-blowing to me, thank you so much. - BaronVonPenterBadGrammar

You chuckle and look back out of the door, wondering if Danielle will be okay.