A/N Greetingssss! Happy Black History Month! This chapter will contain a piece of information that may strike a few. Please remember that the events in this story are not based on anything but real life! No one asks for things to happen in life, they just do. It's always a test of our faith. Rest assured that this chapter will be no less than the bomb.com! It may be short or it may not however you guys will learn some things from it. Anyway ENJOYYYY!

Giovanni POV

Everyone decided to go home after a few hours of being here waiting. Only Money and myself were left in the waiting room when Maj came from the back and sat with us.

"How are they?" I asked as she laid her head on my shoulder.

"Aniya is doing well, she lost a little blood but she's fine. James is great though. Healthy and full of life. 8lbs 6oz and 21 inches. He's beautiful G." She said looking at me.

I was surprised that they named the baby after her father. I sat there looking at her for a moment.

"James Miguel Morales Vandercoope." She said as I pulled her into a hug.

"I'm so proud of you. Helping your friend, and keeping her safe and encouraged through this. You the real MVP." I said chuckling at the last part.

"Oh hush. I got the keys to her apartment, so can you run me over there right quick. I have to pick up her baby bag, and a few more items." She said standing from her seat.

"You guys gone be good?" Money asked putting his phone in his pocket.

"Yea, thanks for coming." She said giving him a side hug.

After Money left, we made our way over to Aniya's house. I sat in the car while Maj went inside to get the things Aniya needed.

She came back out with a few bags on her arm making me get out and grab them.

"Thanks babe." She said kissing my cheek before going on her side to get in.

I put the bags in the trunk before getting in as well. I pulled off and we headed home to grab a couple of items for ourselves. After getting snacks, blankets, and a few more items we headed back to the hospital.

"Did you hold him?" I asked as I stopped at a red light.

"No, not yet. She was doing skin to skin and being cleaned up when I left. They should have her in a new room by the time we get back. Then we can go to the back." She said as the light changed to green.

I simply nodded and put my attention back on the road. As we cruised down the street my thoughts drifted off.

  I've always wanted a big family, and now that I have a beautiful woman to share these moments with, I can truly think about it. Unlike me, Maj thinks it's way to early to have kids.

  "Baby, when we gone start on our family?" I said catching her off guard. She turned towards me in her seat.

"I don't think we should have any kids right now. I mean you're hardly at the house so that would leave me alone with the baby all day. What about when we both have to work?" She asked making me stop and think.

Maybe right now wasn't the time to have any kids.

She works during the day, and I'm always having to get up throughout the day to do shit. Where would that leave time for a baby? Then again, we're both grown, and we damn sure ain't hurting for no money. So there really is no reason for us to be tripping.

"You say that shit every time I bring it up. We been together damn near a year. Shit in two months it will be a year! You done moved in, and you got this fat ass ring on your finger. We ain't hurting for shit Maj, so what the hell are you so afraid of?" I snapped as I pulled into the hospital parking deck.