*Semaj*

To say life is good would be an understatement, because life is fucking amazing right now.

I'm getting married in 3 days, our engagement party is in a couple of hours, and I'm carrying the loves of my life.

Life is a blessing and I'm not taking any of it for granted. I got my fiancé, my unborn children, and my family. Who could ask for more?

I woke up with a feeling of love and peace. My fiancé was peacefully asleep, our kids were doing whatever they were doing, and I'm refreshed and thankful!

"God I just want to thank you for live and love. For waking me up this morning, and giving me another chance to do your work. I thank you for these babies you've blessed me with, and I pray they are healthy. I thank you for my fiancé Lord, and I pray that you put a shield of protection around him. I pray for his sanity and his peace of mind. I pray for his love and his devotion. I pray for my family Lord, for my sister and brother. For my god child, I pray health, encouragement, and faith around all of them. Lord your will shall be done, so I ask that you cover my family, and instill in them that you are God, and we can do all things through you. All we need is a little faith and we shall conquer any and everything our hearts desire. In your name I pray, Amen." I said in a quiet voice.

My life was finally something to plane proud of, so I couldn't miss the opportunity to tell the man above thank you for all he has done for me.

I got up and went to shower, brush my teeth, and wash my face. After I was done I made my way into the closet to find something comfortable to wear.

I settled for a floor length sundress and a blue jean jacket. I rolled the sleeves up half way and slid my feet into my slides.

I grabbed my purse and my sunglasses and kissed G goodbye before heading out the door to my car.

I took the short ride to meet Aniya at the Gold Room to make sure everything was still going according to plan.

"Hey girl!" She said getting out her car.

"What's up wifey? How's the married life?" I asked giving her a hug.

  "Girl you will know in a few days." She said making us both laugh.

"So I already talked to Jose about the party, everything is set. They decorators are already inside, the caterers will be here at 5pm and we are about to go to lunch." She said before pulling me to her car.

"Girl you know me so well, what we eating?" I said getting in the passenger side.

"Whatever you want mamas." She said reaching over to rub my stomach.

We drove down the street and pulled into Golden Corral. Aniya parked the car and we went inside and paid to eat.

"Girl it smell so good in here." I said as my mouth started to water.

"I know right, I can't wait to eat some of them warm ass rolls." She said making me laugh.

  "You and me both." I said as we sat our receipt and drinks down before going towards the food.

*
*
*
*

*Giovanni*

"Bruh tonight is gonna be a movie." Mario said as we played 2k.

"Yea man it is, I'm finally getting ready to marry the love of my life. Shit still feels unreal." I said pausing the game.

With my wedding being only a few days away I was in the same situation as Mario was during his wedding. My mama won't get the chance to see her only child get married to his better half. She won't get to see me say I do and vow to love this woman with all my heart.