Chapter 7

Diego:because ummmm.........

Y/n:Go on..

Diego:Why not???

Y/n:because you are not my BOYFRIEND..

Diego:well I had to think of something quick.................

Mom:Y/n,I am going to visit your aunt(come up with a name,it's your aunt,isn't it?)do you wanna come

Y/n:No thanks,maybe in a few days I will.

Mom:well okay I will be back in a few hours,don't do anything crazy(if you know what I mean,comment)

Y/n:okay mom,bye

Diego:Goodbye Mrs.(your moms name)

Mom:goodbye Diego

Diego's pov

While me and y/n were talking,I was gonna tell her the truth,but I needed to bend the truth a little.So I told her "Why not?" As my excuse,I am so dumb.I was gonna finish my sentence until Mrs (your moms name) came in and interrupted.She asked y/n to go to her aunts house but,y/n said no so she left.Now I am alone with y/n......in her.....room......

Diego:Sooo....

Y/n:what do you want to do friend?

Diego:you mean best friend,let's watch a movie

Y/n:okay I will pick it....

Narrator

Honestly I ship both of the losers,they are cute together.WHY CANT Y/n confess her feelings already,could it be because she doesn't wanna lose him??why didn't he tell her the truth,what is he hiding?we will figure that out in chapter 10 and maybe 11.now they are watching a movie,there was a scary scene,she hugged him tight,he felt goosebumps,she felt connected,he felt warm,they looked close to each other's eyes he said .......

Diego:Don't worry I will be here no matter what,don't be scared.

Y/n:thanks best friend

Diego:I have a question

Y/n:and I have an answer

Diego:can we be friends with benefits

Y/n:ummmmm....I......um..

To be continued.....sorry if this was short,I had tryouts today

Instead of putting y/n I want y'all to put a name for her so comment and I will choose the next one,if  i like the name I will give you a shout out.....

Thanks so much for more than300 reads