Ramen

Warning: This is smut.

“What movie are we watching tonight?” Larry questions his blue-haired friend as he grabs the box of chicken flavored Ramen noodles from the cabinet in their shared apartment. Sal sits on the floor digging through boxes of DVD and VHS tapes. “Phantom of the Opera looks pretty neat. I have a feeling this masked man and I have a lot in common.”

“Oh, that’s one of our newer movies. That’s one of Mom’s favorite musicals.”

“It’s a musical?” Sal chuckles to himself as he reads the back of the DVD case. “I don’t remember the last time I watched a musical movie,” Sal explains as he sets the case on the coffee table. He wanders over to his taller friend. “So, we’re making Ramen instead of popcorn?”

“I want Ramen man,” Larry whines and pops the noodles into the microwave. “You wanna start the movie while we wait?” The two make their way over to the couch. Sal pops in the disc and sits back with Larry. “So, do you know what this movie is about?”

“Shush, watch the movie Larry.”

The movie plays out for a bit, it starts with an auction in what seems to be an old opera house. “It’s in black and white?” Larry whines once again. “Larry, shut the hell up and watch.”

Suddenly the broken chandelier is raised and music plays. The whole theater isn’t as beat up and aged. It is in color this time and people are singing and dancing on the stage in the opera. Sal bounces his foot to the music. “This isn’t head bangable, but I like it,” Sal comments. Larry shakes his head, “Nah, I could totally head bang to this man.” Larry demonstrates for his friend. His brown hair whips him in the prosthetic. Sal laughs under the mask.

They watch the scene with the really high-pitched singer, Carlotta. “Damn, I wish I could sing that high.”

“You know she’s terrible right?” Sal explains. Larry crosses his arms, “What?! Have you seen this movie Sally?”

“No, I’ve just heard people at school talking about it. Especially, kids in the theater major.”

“Oh, alright.” Larry waves it off and throws his arm on the back of the couch, but immediately sits up. “My Ramen! Pause the movie!” Sal bursts out laughing, “Jesus, Larry.” He’s laughing so hard he takes off his mask. “Damn, had to take your mask off to laugh at me? Rude.” Larry teases as he marches like an angry toddler into the kitchen. He pops the microwave open without even thinking. Even being sitting for a few minutes it was still hot. Larry grabs it without a thought. “Ouch! Fuck!” He drops the bowl and the Ramen spills all over his pants. “Fuck!” He slides onto the floor and tries scooping it up.

Randomly, Sal runs in with a towel, “Here!” He falls down beside Larry and starts rubbing the towel on his leg, trying to get the Ramen off. Sal’s sudden touch makes Larry feel intense inside. He doesn’t want it to stop. Sal looks up from his wet jeans and the long-haired fool can’t catch his breath. His blue eyes make him feel so comfortable, warm, like falling into a warm bath. “Sal-“ Larry’s hand grabs Sal’s over the towel. His fingers trace over his black-painted ones. “Larry? Are you?” Sal looks down and notices the excitement in his friend’s pants. “Larry? Do you need to-?” Sal looks into his brown eyes and he sees the lust in them. The want, the need. Sal moves the towel to the Ramen juice over the zipper of Larry’s jeans. Even with a slight touch of Sal’s hand, Larry bites his bottom lip, trying to keep the noises hidden. Sal takes his hand and pushes Larry’s hair back so his neck is in sight. Sal gets real close to his ear and says, “It’s okay. Let it out Larry. Let all those noises of delight come out and play.” Larry’s neck is the most sensitive part of his body. Sal’s mere breath makes him quietly whimper. “Yeah, that’s what I’m talking about,” Sal says in the most daring voice Larry has ever heard. Under his pale hand, Sal can feel the bulge grow. His lips find the crook of Larry’s neck. His fingers run through the long brown hair as his lips trace his friend’s neck. He can feel Larry trembling under his touch. “Sal…” His name sounds so good in a dire situation. A sexual tension grows between them. Larry’s hips start moving as Sal rubs his hand back and forth. Sally removes his hand and pushes his friend against the fridge, some things shake on top. His lips smash into Larry’s as they both grind on each other. A tingly sensation starts underneath Sal’s red skinny jeans. Sal finally unzips Larry’s jeans and slides them down, causing his black underwear to hang onto the lowest part of his waist. Sal’s hands are cold on his friend as he runs his index finger, tracing his v-line. As his hands continue to play with Larry’s lower half, Sal’s lips dance with his neck. Larry’s soft moans hide in his lips and with his lip bites. He’s slowly going insane with each small touch Sal makes. The pale hand explores under until he softly grips onto Larry’s hard cock. Sal makes small movements, back and forth. Larry’s faces of pleasure sets Sal off. The way he throws his head back and the way he bites his lips as hard as he can to keep moans from escaping. “Larry, I want you to make noise,” Sal whispers against his neck. Larry finally obeys as Sal’s movements get faster. Suddenly, Sal stops and removes his face from Larry’s neck. His pleading brown eyes make Sal’s lower region tingle even more. “Wh-why’d you stop?” Larry’s breathless and a little stubborn. Sal smirks and puts his hands on his thighs, “Because I want you inside me Larry Johnson.” Larry slowly nods as he pulls his underwear the whole way on. He stands up, oblivious to the mess and his jeans. He picks up Sal, and he immediately wraps his legs around the taller man’s hips. His mouth meets with his as well. Their tongues touch a few times and little sparks seem to fly through the air. Larry pushes his room door open and throws Sal onto the bed. Larry doesn’t even need to explain to Sal what to do. He slowly slips off his pants to reveal dark blue boxers that hug his thighs tightly. Larry climbs onto the bed and slides off the underwear very slowly. His hands rub against Sal’s legs. Larry takes in the underneath view of his friend. Sal’s arm goes over his eyes. Larry frowns, “Hey, I wanna see that pretty face of yours.” Sal’s face goes a bright red, but he removes his arm. “Are you sure you’re ready for this?” Sal slowly nods, but turns his head to Larry’s nightstand where a bottle of lube stands. Larry nods, “Whatever makes this more enjoyable and comfortable.”

When ready, Larry crawls closer to Sal and pulls his legs up and sets them on his hips. Larry enters him slowly. Sal releases as small whimper. “Is this alright?”

“For now,” Sal answers in the smallest voice. Larry moves his hips slowly back and forth. He shifts around until he finds Sal’s sweet spot. Sal’s moans are quiet but still audible, like a cat purring. His blue hair flies backwards with a gasp. “Right there!” That phrase, that scream, makes the brown-haired man go insane. His movements get faster and Sal now moves with him. His nails drag against Larry’s bedsheet. “Fuck!” He squeaks as Larry gets a little rougher and faster. Larry can feel himself about to climax. His friend isn’t too far behind either. “Larry!” Sal breathlessly yelling his name did it for him. Larry came as soon as Sal orgasmed. Larry watched his friend’s blue hair whip backwards. His blue eyes squeeze shut. His back arches and veins pop out of his neck. He even shakes a little bit as he ejaculates onto Larry’s lower gut area. Larry, exhausted, just like his partner, falls down beside Sal. His hand plays with his blue hair. “Damn, you’re so pretty when you orgasm.” Sal’s blue eyes eventually meet with Larry’s brown ones. “That felt so good…” Sal compliments, still a little breathless. Larry chuckles and brushes his blue bangs back. “I love you,” Larry’s lips move without command. Sal, probably hella tired, says, “I love you too,” right back at Larry. He weakly smiles and yawns. “We should have more movie nights,” Sal randomly states. Larry chuckles and rubs his forehead and his hair until he’s sound asleep. Larry runs his fingers through his own hair one last time and falls asleep, ignoring the thought that they had not only one, but now two messes to clean up tomorrow.