༻ 𖥸two𖥸 ༺

Something soft moves against my leg as warm air is blowing against my neck. I slowly open my eyes to see that I wasn't exactly alone in my bed. Strong arms were wrapped around my waist and a nose pressed against my neck. Jimin must have managed to make his way into my bed sometime after I fell asleep last night, that sneaky boy. And before you assume anything, he is just my friend... who likes to cuddle...

"Yah, Jiminie wake up" I whine. He didn't budge at my voice, but I knew he was awake. His ears and tail gave it away as they twitched at my voice.

"But Y/N~ it's early~" he mumbles while tightening his arms around my waist.

"Jimin it's... 11am," I argue back, trying to release his grip on me, "besides, I thought you were going to sleep on the couch?"

"It got cold."

"Mhm," I sarcastically hum, "sure it did."

He leans his head away and his plump lips turn into a pout. I reach my hands up and place them on his cheeks. I squish them together, making his lips turn into a fish.

"Y/N- stop it" he muffles out as I play with his cheeks.

"Not unless you let me get up."

"Fine" he reluctantly removes his grip.

I sit up, stretching my arms up and letting out a big yawn. I swing my legs over the side of the bed and push myself up. I turn around to see him slowly falling back asleep.

"Nuh-uh, you ain't going back to sleep, you're going to tell me what happened last night" I pull the blanket away from him.

"Y/N~!" he lets out a groan.

"You better be awake by the time I return from the bathroom" I send him a stern look and make my way over to the bathroom.

I quickly hop in the shower, wash up, and get out. I wrap the towel around myself and crack open the door. He wasn't in there anymore, so I walk out. I threw on some clothes and decide to comb my hair, which lead to me slightly cursing along the way.

"These dang tangles will be the death of me" I hiss, but eventually give up and leave my room. I make my way into the living room to see Jimin on the couch watching TV.

"Jiminie~" I whine as he looks up. My comb was stuck in my hair and he starts laughing.

"It's not funny...," I pout and plop down in front of him, "fix it!"

I feel his hands slowly remove the brush and begins to lightly brush the ends of my hair.

"Sooo, you gonna tell me or not?" I ask with my eyes closed.

"What?" he freezes in place.

"You know, about last night" I open my eyes.

"Oh," he starts brushing again, "Well, you see..."