Two🔆

He admired me, and then smashed his lips into mine. He tasted like lemon tea, i was surprised i didn't taste alcohol, oh my gosh this means he probably acctually has feelings for me! Oh i forgot i was f*cking him, lets continue shall we.

He then left kisses down my neck to my boob. He was being very gentle and im surprised he didn't leave a hickey. He kissed my boob and then began sucking on my nipple. He sucked, and twirled his tongue around. Moans escaping from me like crazy. He then kissed my belly and went down to my p*ssy.

He smirked looking up at me. I arched my back and closed my eyes shut at the feel of his breath on my p*ssy. He slowly approved me teasing me, he knew i wanted to slap him, but he also knew he was driving me crazy.

before i knew it his tongue was inside of me. he was using his thumb to rub circles on my clit making me go crazy. My moans were loud enough to be screams. He started humming vibrating my pussy sending chills through my legs and spine. He knew i was close cus i got quiet and he had to use his hands to keep my legs from going out of control.

i was about to moan," im c-" but he detached his face from me. My eyes shot open looking at him in confusion. "Cant cum yet baby girl." he smirked. i glared at him crossing my arms and making a mad face, i sat up as he was searching for something in his pants. He looked up and tilted his head making a pouty face, "why is princess mad?"

i glared at him playfully huffing and he chuckled. He found a condom, and slipped it on. " On your stomach, now." he said demanding-ly. it was sexy hehe, i said "Yes daddy." and i eventually felt the most painful/pleasing thing ive ever felt.

"Oh fuck Lily you're so tight baby girl." He groaned shoving himself into me harder, more and more each time. It was painful for me since i hadn't done it since my second year of highschool. Each thrust got more intense, i yelped at each one. He bent over hovering me still slowly thrusting inside of me and said, "if you are in too much pain and want me to stop, i will baby girl. I know how big daddy's c*ck is, if it hurts too much tell me." i shook my head and said "c-ccontinue." "As you wish princess." He began thrusting in me hard again.

Eventually it became pleasurable and my yelps turned into moans. "HARDER!!" he groaned pushing all of him into me f*cking my guts. "I-IM CLOSE DADDY!" we both came and he pulled out and layed next to me.

I turned my head towards him, still laying on my belly, i smiled tiredly at his gorgeous face. He drew circles on my back and i eventually fell asleep.
-
i woke up and it was dark outside still. i sat up and looked around, i looked at Rae in surprise. But then i remember what happened. I looked at the time to see 4am. I looked at Rae and he was lightly snoring which was the cutest thing i have ever seen.

Part of me wanted to find my friends and see if they're okay. But the other part of me didn't care, they're old enough to be responsible. I want to stay and cuddle with Rae. After a minute of debating in my head, im gonna stay here naked with Rae. I grabbed a big fluffy blanket from the ground and climbed back into bed. I pushed my ass to his dick and he was now spooning me. I put the blanket over both of us and closed my eyes.

I probably should have been quieter because i felt a hand run through my hair putting hair behind my ear. I woke him up but he didn't seem mad. He was so sweet. He then rubbed up and down my arm gently. And when i was starting to drift to sleep, he put his arm around my waist. I fell asleep in his arms, naked....this was definitely the best night ive had in a long time.
-
I woke up for the second time, this time it was bright and we were still in the same bed but Rae had clothes on and his chin was resting on top of my head and he had his arm around me on his phone. i pretended i was asleep so i could see what he was looking at on his phone.

He was opening Dms from girls asking for d*ck pics and blocking them. I felt like he was doing that because of me and that made me smile.

I rolled over and faced towards him. "Hi beautiful," "mmm hi" i said putting my head into his chest. "You're warm." i said smiling. "if your cold baby let me get you your clothes and then we can cuddle, you wont be so cold."

I smiled at how nice it was of him, he picked up my bra and panties and his shirt. i raised an eyebrow, "no pants?" he smirked and opened a drawer from the dresser and gave me a pair of booty shorts. "who's are these?" "ryans sister's, haha don't worry he came in this morning and he didn't see u naked or anything you were covered, but i told him what happened and then he said stay as long as we want cus his family doesn't come home until next week." "ohhh, alright." "we should go back to my apartment, but first i need to call alex n make sure they made it home alive." i sat up and went to stand up but i was in pain from last night, i almost face planted. "woah, you okay?" "jeez i guess i really did f*ck you hard.core." he said smirking, "let me get you an aspirin baby girl" he said gently placing me down on the bed.

I decided to call Alex because Rae was taking forever.
(rings alex's cell phone)
Alex-Hi, im surprised you aren't dead, where did you disappear to last night girl!!?
me-no time to explain all i can say is that i fucked ray and i will give u details later
alex-WHAT OH MY GOSH THIS IS GR-
me-bye love you
(call ended.)

Rae came back up with a water and and aspirin. I smiled and he sat next to me on the bed. He looked at me smiling.

I looked over and blushed. He took the water from me and placed it on the night stand, "So, i wanted to ask you something." "yes?" He looked at me nervous, "Im a good guy, im not the type to blow and leave..I really like you, i want to know if this is something serious, or if you don't feel the same?" He looked away with a nervous look.

I smiled and scooted closer to him. I put my hand on his chin moving his head facing towards me. I kissed him passionately. "I really like you to."
His face brightened and he blushed.

"Now we should go back to my house, can you help me get downstairs. You really did go, deep, and hard." i said smirking. He chuckled and picked up everything off the floor, and then he picked me up bridal style. I giggled and kissed his cheek resting my head on him. "Did you bring your car?" i asked, "no, i got dropped off." "okay good" i said pressing the unlock button to my car.

He gasped at my car and i smiled. He opened the door for me, and i started the car.
He put his hand on my thigh and i gripped the steering wheel. That is such a turn on, right now i wanted to scream DADDY and ride him, but we were on a busy road anyway. Bummer lol. He noticed me, "relax baby girl, its just me." he was quietly laughing knowing how turned on i was. I glared at him and blushed.

We were finally home and he held my hand for support. I walked up the stairs, him following. And we reached my apartment. "Damn girl, this place is nice." "Haha yeah my dads a rich as*hole so i get the money." he just hummed and looked around.

"im gonna shower, you can make yourself at home." "alright."
-
Rae's p.o.v

I looked around not knowing what to do. So i sat on her couch. What am i gonna do. I love this girl, i love her laugh, her pretty little face, her personality, her body. I knew what i had to do. I want her to me mine. and mine only. I was going to ask her to be my girlfriend.
-
alright 1507 words guys, i don't know if this is too little but i hope you guys liked this chapter. Im gonna write more instead of doing my essay lmao. So enjoy!