six

Rae's p.o.v
I looked around and she was no where to be found. I yelled for her as loud as i could but she wasnt there. I turned around and car lights blinded me. I tried to see who was in the front seat but the lights were too bright. A black figure came out of the car and went to the back of the car pulling out another figure from the trunk. I heard whimpers but i was too weak and too scared to move, as i had already fell to the floor i just yelled for her. The figure began to come closer as they threw a girl down infront of me. I squinted my eyes and tried to see who it was, i couldnt tell untill i noticed who it was. It was her. They took her. I looked up to see who the tall figure was but it all started to fade. I yelled and yelled but it was all fading.

"RAE!" I sat up panting. "baby whats wrong!?" I pulled lili into a hug, "terrible nightmire baby, im so sorry for scaring u." she smiled sheepishly, "noo its okay...what was it about?" "i-i dont know....but something got you...they took you, and i-i was screaming, a-and you were no where to be found...i tried to get to you but i couldnt. I tried so hard to fin-" she looked terrified, cutting me off she said "hey, its okay." she put her hand on my jaw and said "that will never happen." I managed to let out a weak smile, and she kissed my forehead "cmon, we need to eat and shower before school." I nodded.

We hurried up and ate before we got in the shower.

"So what's happening after school again?" i said handing her the body wash. "My mom is having a family get-together. I guess im supposed to "look nice"." she said rolling her eyes. "What should i wear then?" "I guess ill wear a dress and you can wear jeans and a shirt." "Alright."

We both finished our shower. She began to blow-dry her hair, and i decided to get dressed.

I don't normally wear anything special to school. I guess once you get to senior year in highschool everything gets more casual. I remeber wearing pink polo shirts with ripped jeans, a backwards hat, and white vans. How basic hahaha.

I decided to wear loose cuffed jeans, a white t-shirt, and a red and blue windbreaker.

I looked over at lili and boy did she look cute. She was wearing cuffed mom shorts, a black belt, and a cute flower top. I smiled and put my shoes on.

"Ready to go?"she said smiling up at me. I grabbed the keys from her and smiled, "yup..but im driving." "Ughhh fine, its your truck anyway." she said rolling her eyes. I laughed and we walked to my truck.

I wonder what goes through her mind when shes with me. Hmmm i dont know, thats defienlty something i should ask soon.

We both got out and walked to class. We had first period together and lunch but that was all.

I walked to my seat next to the window, and hers was infront of mine.

Thank god we arent the type of couple that sits in the back of the class. I like where we are, we sit mid area.

I got out my book and wrote down some things the teacher was saying.

"You guys have been working really hard, no one in this class has a C or lower. Therefore i will push the test till friday. You guys can have longer study time. Keep up the good work guys." Mrs. Francis said.

Zak raised his hand, "does this mean we dont have to do the homework?" she replied, "You guys all still need to do the homework, but it will all be due friday when you walk in class."

ugh i hate that kid. Zak used to bully my friends in middle school, and i set him straight. But since then he stopped bullying my freinds and decided to bully other people. cus thats soo much better, i thought huffing.