One🔅

I moaned, "oh, baby please, don't stop, Oh!!" he continued thrusting inside of me, slamming into me each time making me yelp. "Faster, faster!! oohhhh im gonna cum! DADDY IM GONNA CUM!!!"

alright that's enough, that shit was basic.

I need to shower soon for a party I was going to, I should probably shower now.
I really hoped i could masturbate to calm myself down before the party, but the porn was too basic, it didn't even amuse me.

Rolling my eyes, i stretched, and stood up and looking at myself in the mirror.

Damn mamas look at that ass, i laughed to myself and grabbed a towel.

I went into the shower, singing to stay by post malone. It was all steamy in the bathroom so i opened the door.

Sunflower by post malone ft swaylee came on and i was screaming along to the lyrics as i slipped on my laced black bra and panties.

I threw on an over sized chicago bears shirt and i didn't put on pants. who needs pants when you basically live alone.

I went to the kitchen to cook myself some dinner.

What the hell can i eat...ew i should've thrown that away....

Oh f*ck cooking how about cereal!

I made myself a bowl of cereal and watched an episode of Jane The Virgin.

"YES, JANE, YOU GO GIRL- LOOK AT YOU!!!" i said with cereal in my mouth.

I heard a knock at the door and i looked down at my pants, haha i wasnt wearing any.

I looked at the time and realized Alex was supposed to come and hang with me so i could calm down before the party. I leaped over the back of the couch and opened the door.

"Oh, you are not going to the party dress like...this, are you?" Alex says laughing, he hugged me and came in.

I closed the door and laughed, "No, i was trying to masturbate to porn... it was basic.... so i showered...aaand then made dinner and decided on watching jtv."

"Oh, funnnn" he said sarcastically, "..soooo Rae is gonna be at the party tonight" he jumped over the back of my couch wiggling his eye brows at me.

I face palmed taking the remote out of his hands, earning a 'girl wtf' look from him.

"I know, you are here to help me be chill ab it, not to make me even more nervous." Shutting off the tv, he then followed me to my room.

"true, well what are you gonna wear?"

"well i was hoping youu...could pick an outfit out for me?" He smiled and walked in my closet. He pulled out a sexy, hot pink mesh dress. (the one lovely tiana is wearing down below)

"Dude rae is gonna think im some crazy sex goddess

"Dude rae is gonna think im some crazy sex goddess."

"Soo what, u gotta show off them curves girl. Show him your his kitty." he said purring.