Rules and everything else important.

Hi.

You clicked on this to see the 'rules and everything else important', and because I'm such a nice person, I will give them to you now.

So, in Guess the Song you have to, as you might have figured out by yourself, guess songs!

I will write stories about ships from both 5sos and 1d, but the songs (that will be the plot of the story) can be from anybody. Ed Sheeran, Coldplay, Macklemore, Elvis Presley, anybody who comes to your mind!

I will explain in steps how everything works because I like steps and I like explaining;

✌✌✌

Step 1: In the first chapter things will be a little different, because I will pick the song for that chapter myself.
For example, I pick the song Call me Maybe from Carly Rae Jepsen, and I choose the ship Zarry. Very important: I don't tell any of you guys that I chose those two things.
Then I write a story about Harry constantly asking for Zayn's number, and when he finally has it he calls him about every five seconds and blah-blah-blah, you get what I mean.
Then I post that chapter, bringing us all to step numbero two.

Step 2: This step is probably the easiest; You read the chapter I posted. Easy huh? Except if you can't read, but I'm just assuming you can because, I mean, what else would you be doing on Wattpad?

Step 3: Then you go and guess what song it is, and because you are smart, you know it almost immediately. So you go to the bottom of the chapter, click on the little bar below, and write:
"OHMAHGERRD I NO IT! ITS CALL ME MEYBE! FROM CARLEY REA JEPSON! LOL!"
The first one to guess it right, will get a reply from me that will probably say something like:
"Good job you intelligent human being! The next chapter will be dedicated to you!"

Step 4: After I officially told you that you are the one who won, you immediately come to my page, and click on private message. Then you tell me what you want the next one-shot to be about. For example, you want the song to be White Horse, by Taylor Swift, and you want the story to be about Lashton. If you have any specific details that you want me to put in, just tell me, and I will try my best to please you.

Step 5: I post the chapter, telling what the anwser of the last one was (so that people who answered the wrong song know that they are stupid), give you the new one-shot to read, and dedicate it to you. Ofourse you are not allowed to guess again on the chapter that I just wrote for you, because that would just be stupid. Also, just saying it again, don't tell anybody what song you chose!

Step 6: All these steps continue on and on and on and on!

✌✌✌

Now, that isn't that hard, is it? If you still don't get it, you can just comment on this chapter with; "Laura I have no clue what I just read. Please explain it to me again you incredibly marvelous and awesome person?" And I probably will. But only if you ask it nicely.

Also, please choose songs that actually have some kind of plotline in them that I can write about. I can't write stories that only go like;

Liam looks at Niall with great desire as he slowly makes his way towards him. The dancefloor is crouded, but to Liam, it almost seems like there is a special space or glow around the blonde Irishman, that keeps him in Liam's sight. Deriberately sneaking up to him, and wrapping his arms around the blonde's petite waist, Liam leans over, breathing hot air against Niall's neck. Seductively, he whispers; "You know what to do with that big fat butt." It takes a few seconds for Niall to turn around, but when he does, he smirks slightly, and flutters his eyelashes. Without hesitating, he starts to twerk aggresively, almost knocking other people on the dancefloor over. "Wiggle wiggle wiggle."

So, that's all! Please invite everybody to play! Your friends, your little brother, your dog, your personal bodyguard, everybody! The more crazy people, the better the game!

The first chapter will be an easy one, to show you all how this is done and stuff like that. It will be posted soon, that means, at least this week (or month.. or year..), so watch out for that.

Have fun! (that's a command, have fun, now!)