chapter 1

"OH NO IM LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!"

       I started my day like usual wake up late' dress up normaly, drink my milk and say goodbye to my parents. It was pretty normal. Same street, same faces, and same school it was nothing extraordinary. The wind was chilly as i came close to my school. My friend was weaving and shouting.

"HURRY UP LIEZETH!!"

"*PANTS* YEAH YEAH IM ALMOST THERE!!!"

       I arrived at school on time i was sweaty. Sweat was dripping down my face and my thighs. I feel like my clothes are soaking wet but its not. My friends was laughing at me because i look like sh*t so they say hehehe.. we went to the restroom before going class. I was washing my face when my friends was talking about some rumour.

"Friend 1:Have you heard?"
"Friend 2:Heard of what?"
"Fr1: There's a killer on loose and the killer only targetting hot girls."
"Fr2: No why thats true!! stop scaring me veronica"
"Veronica:well thats what i heard Jenny"
"Jenny: why do you tell me so creppy things i dont like it. Well i got news too. Did you know someone gonna transfer today?"
"Veronica: Really?"
" haha why are you guys talkung about transferies so early in the morning we better hurry up or will be ditching class."
"Jenny: but it might be a hot boy!!"
"Veronica: sigh* your a love freak jen."

       The three of us laugh as we leave the bathroom and go to our classes. The bell rang as we are sitted on our chairs. Like i said nothings out of the ordinary the breeze coming in the window and the typical noise while in class. I laid my head on my desk"i wish something new would happen". The teacher then came in announcing something . I didnt listen cause i thought it was nothing important.

        I could feel someone poking my cheeck. I didnt bother looking cause maybe it was jenny or veronica. The poking went harder and harder i got irritated and shouted"WHAT!!" someone was standing besides me. "Is the seat beside u taken?" He said with a great big smile on his face. I started up him... "pokes my forehead* are you ok? Im asking you a question?" Finally i snapped out of it..

            My classmates were smiling and giggling while i was starring at him it was so embarrassing" Uhmmm... yeah.. yeah that seat is available". He went on and sat on the chair. I gave off a big sigh as i feel him poking at me again. "What do you want". He continued to smile i dont know but it was ticking me off. "I was just gonna say thank you. By the way my name is Martin, may i k ow yours?"

            "I'm Liezeth and its not nice to meet you. Didnt you know it rude to wake up someone whose sleeping?" I crossed my arms and pouted*". He giggles when i said that. Little by little i started to get really irritated. "Well i just wanted to talk to the beautiful girl whose sleeping on her desk while drooling chuckles*". I stood up and raise my hands againts him

           "EMBARASS ME ONE MORE TIME OR ILL SLAP YOU TO DEATH!!!" i said as the teacher called me out and said i should just calm down and chill. My blood was boiling i could just walk out the room but that would just lead me to detention. Class after that went smoothly. During lunch break i was at the school rooftop. I was alone and was sitting on a metal railing humming.

             " I wonder? Will i find someone i love? Laughs* probably not, what childish dreams i have". Look up the sky it was very clear. It was relaxing but then i suddenly remembered the guy who embarassed me at class. I became frustrated" GRRRR! Just thinking of that makes meeeee!!! So F*cking irritated" i kicked a tin can laying around the floor.

            " Becareful sugar you might hurt yourself besides what are you doing in the roof anyways?". I looked at my back and saw martin leaning across the door."WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!! CANT YOU MIND YOUR OWN BUSSINESS!!". He started walking towards me with a grin on his face. I started walking back cause that grin of his is making me feel weird. "Whats wrong? Why are you walking backwars huh? Come to me. Hmmmm... whats your name again isn't it liezeth? Why wont you come close to me and i'll tell you some of my stories".

             With the words he had spoken i got freaked out. I started to think oh no is he gonna kill me? Am i gonna be assaulted i couldnt seem to shout. I got taken over by fear. "You... you... stay away from me..." i said with a quiet voice. I could'nt speak properly "hmm? What did you say? I couldnt hear you?". I kept on walking looking at my eyes but it feels like his looking at my soul.

                I tripped and my ass fell on the ground. He kept on walking i started to crawl away even faster but i couldnt do anything... it was a dead end i stood up and put my back on the wall. I kept on muttering words "no... no... stay away from me your creeping me out.... Veronica.... Jenny... help me please i feel uncomfortable with him. I close my eyes as he come closer i could hear his footstep going closer and closer then the footstep vanished so i thought maybe he went back maybe he got bored.

              I slowly opened my eyes and saw him right in front of me i let out a quiet squirm. He covers my mouth and slam his left hand on the wall. He went closer to my ears slowly. He mouth became closer and closer to my ears. I started squirming a lot... i thought to myself looks like im gonna die here. Someone please help. He whispered something to me and he said......

------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my first chapter. Care to leave some comment if you have any opinions that can make my story better thank you.. also sorry if there's wrong grammar english is not my first language