Kiss Me

okay guys I hope you liked it,I made it long. I was sad,but I know I need to update and because I want to. thanks for sticking up with me,I love you guys so much <3

sorry for grammar mistakes (unedited story) and hope you enjoy it!

at school

I was walking toward my locker,thinking what just happened this morning at home. my mom found out that I locked William up in his room. I chuckled to myself when I remembered my mom's face when I told her I locked him up. she was afraid that dad would think she did that because she hated him so much.

when I got to my locker I found a bunch of girls standing in front of my locker

"excuse me" I said,and guess what they did. they did nothing,they kept talking like I wasn't there.

"excuse me" I said a little louder. one of them glanced at me,and I raised my eyebrows at her,she looked scared. I was a junior this year. they must be freshmen and sophomores. I saw her nudging her friend's sleeve. but her friend wouldn't budge.

"bitch!" I said loudly,when they turned their heads toward me I said,"move!" when they didn't do anything,I made a gesture like in Pitch Perfect to shoo them off.they just rolled their eyes and I saw one of them mouthed '...a jealous bitch' but I said nothing. they didn't worth my rant.

suddenly I heard boys laughing followed by the girls giggling

'ugh... typical' 

I bet 10 bucks they were here for David.

David Nathaniel Miller was the killer.

he was really sweet,he treated girls like princess,he was undoubtedly wealthy with fine body and handsome face and most importantly he wasn't a player. who didn't melt with his existence in the world? I mean he was absolutely perfect! sweet,rich,handsome,not a player. I'd love to date him (not that he wanted to date me anyways) if he wasn't stupid.

yeah guys,he was perfect,but he got bad grades. sue me but I wanted someone that is way smarter than me. I've had so much conversation with Bella about my point of view on choosing a boyfriend.

'dev,no wonder you don't have a boyfriend,you're not realistic!!' Bella said

"how am I not realistic?" I said. She rolled her eyes.

"looking for a guy that is smarter than you isn't easy,my dear" she said.

"I don't wanna have stupid kids" I shrugged my shoulders. she slapped her forehead

"you're stupid" Bella said

"we're no longer talking about this and I'm not stupid,thanks!" I said while running toward my class,I managed to give her an ugly face,because it pissed her off.

"Dev?" I felt someone tugging on my sleeve,and when I turned around I saw David,he was frowning

"yes?" I finally said,not able to believe that he actually said something to me after months of not talking to me. 

"long time not talk" he said,I nodded

"indeed" 

okay maybe I need to tell you a bit more about him and I.

he was my bestfriend,he used to live next door,but he moved away because of his parents,they bought a better house to live in so yeah. He was like a brother to me,I met him way earlier than I met Daniel. the sad part of our friendship was that we kept drifting apart. when he lived next door,he used to go to my house to play or study or watching film. and I often went to his house to have dinner because his mom was very talented. no wonder that David was good at cooking too,he always brought extra foods to school incase I didn't bring food from home,and even if I did,he'd give it to anybody who wants.