H.I.B prt 2 EDITED

The two policemen brought the horrified 6-year-old to his house hoping to speak to his other guardian about what had happened. They knocked on his door waiting for an answer after a few seconds of waiting for the auburn brown wooden door opened to reveal Samuel in all his 6.8" glory.

Samuel looked at the policemen then down towards his son only to find him covered in blood. The police had started talking but he wasn't paying any attention to what they were saying,  instead, he was looking around and behind them in search for his wife Rosa.

"Excuse me, sir? Do you understand?" , Said the male police with pale skin and black hair with a small floof at the front.

"Huh? What happened, where's my wife and why's my son covered in blood??!" , Asked Samuel his voice laced with panic.

"Sir, I'm sorry to inform you that there has been a terrorist attack at the bank that and during this tragedy, your wife's life has been lost....", Answered the other male officer with brown short cut messy hair, hazel green and brown eyes and tanned skin.

"......w-What......?"

"Dad! M-m-mom's gone!!" , Lance sobbed while running out of the brown haired police's hold and slamming into his dad.

Making his dad shake out of his shocked silence and into comforting his son, " I-Thank you for telling me...and
b-bringing him home."

****

"D-dad....sniff..... w-what now moms g-gone"  Lance sobbed into his dads thigh.

Lance yelped as he was pushed away looking up, he saw his fathers enraged dark ember eyes glaring at him in disappointment with hints of sadness.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT IF ONLY YOU HADNT WANTED ANY ICE CREAM IF ONLY YOU WERE GRATEFUL FOR WHAT YOU ALREADY HAD!"

Lance shied away from his fathers angry yelling, curling into a ball sobbing harder,
"S-s-sorry *gasp* im sorry."

"Just get away from me I don't want to see you." Samuel said calmer then before, turning away from his son in disappointment.

Lance got up still sobbing and ran up the stairs tripping every now and then, as he entered his room he closed the door behind him. Walking over to his bed he face planted down on his pillow, tears where still streaming down his sun kissed skin as he wailed into his pillow for hours.  By time his sobs started to calm down it was well into the night and he had finally fell asleep tears still streaming silently down his face.

A few minutes after lance had ran upstairs his three older siblings, Marco, Veronica, and Rachel, got back oblivious of  what had happened to their mom. As they walked into the dining room they saw their dad sitting in a chair hunched over with a bottle of beer next to him as they got closer they realised he was shaking.

"Dad? What's wrong?" Marco asks approaching closer Rachel and Veronica close behind.

"Your mothers dead and its all Lances fault." Samuel answers looking up tears streaming down his face.

The two teens and Rachel gasped in shock all speaking over eachother to ask what happened, Samuel explains to them all what had happened, the teens had been angry at lance after hearing how their mom had gotten shot because he wanted to get ice cream.

They all started sobbing after they had calmed down a little they all heard sobs coming from upstairs, Rachel saw them all glare up towards where the sobs where coming from and could tell that they were all thinking *he doesn't deserve to cry this is his fault afterall* she didnt understand why was everyone angry at Lance what did he do? It wasn't his fault mom died. Right?

A/N  Whats this me? Tachi? Updating no way.