Life and Career Of Park Jimin

Early life and education

Jimin was born on October 13, 1995 in , , South Korea. His immediate family includes mother, father, and a younger brother. When he was a child, he attended Busan's Hodong Elementary School and Yonsan Middle School. During middle school, he attended Just Dance Academy and learned popping and locking dance. Prior to becoming a trainee, Jimin studied contemporary dance at Busan High School of Arts and was a top student in the modern dance department. After a teacher suggested he audition with an entertainment company, it led him to . Once he passed the auditions in 2012, he transferred to , graduating in 2014.Jimin is currently enrolled at Global Cyber University.

BTS

On June 12, 2013, Jimin made his debut as a member of with the release of the single "No More Dream". In the group, Jimin holds the position of dancer and vocalist. Under BTS, he has released two solo tracks, "Lie" and "". The song "Lie" was released in 2016 in the album . It was described as stunning and dramatic, conveying dark undertones and emotions that helped reflect the overall concept of the album. In contrast, "Serendipity" from the album released in 2017 was soft and sensual, unraveling the joy, conviction, and curiosity of love.

Both of Jimin's solos "Serendipity" and "Lie" surpassed fifty million streams on Spotify, a first record in five years by a Kpop solo song after Psy's "Gentleman". The songs were also the only solo songs by a BTS member in Official Chart's 20 most streamed BTS songs in the UK. Jimin has been praised for his performances & was a trending search in Paris after the European stops of BTS' 2018 world tour, titled BTS World Tour: Love Yourself.

In 2018, he was awarded the fifth-class Hwagwan by the along with other members of the group.

Solo work

In 2014, Jimin collaborated with fellow member for "Christmas Day", a Korean rendition of 's "", the Korean lyrics being written by Jimin. Later on, Jimin collaborated with Jungkook again by releasing a cover of "", originally by and , released on June, 2, 2017.

Jimin began participating in a variety of shows such as , , and God's Workplace in 2016. In the same year, he began hosting as a special MC at shows such as and .During December he also participated in a duet at the with from .

From January to May 2018, Jimin won the monthly Peeper x Billboard Award for "Top K-Pop Artist – Individual". Peeper x Billboard is a collaboration between the Peeper social media app and , where it collects fan votes for their favorite K-pop artists and announces monthly winners. The prize was a donation to the charity in his name.

Jimin released his first solo song outside of BTS releases, "Promise", on December 30, 2018, for free on BTS' page. The song, described by Billboardas a "mellow ", was composed by Jimin and Big Hit Entertainment producer Slow Rabbit, with the latter also producing the track. "Promise" features lyrics written by Jimin and fellow BTS member , and cover artwork photographed by bandmate . Upon release, the song broke the record for 's most streamed song in 24 hours.

Philanthropy

From 2016 to 2018, Jimin supported graduates of Busan Hodong Elementary School, his alma mater, by covering uniform expenses. After news of the school's closing was released, he donated summer and winter middle school uniforms to the final graduates and gifted autographed albums to the entire student body.

Artistry

Jimin's vocals have been described as delicate and sweet. He is regarded as an exceptional dancer among the members of the group and in K-pop in general.Noelle Devoe of wrote that he is often praised for his "smooth and elegant movements" as well as his charm on stage. In the BTS documentary Burn the Stage, Jimin said that he thinks of himself as a perfectionist, stating even the smallest mistakes on stage makes him feel guilty and stresses him.

He has cited singer as one of his inspirations and reasons why he wanted to become both a singer and performer.

Impact and influence

In 2016, Jimin was ranked as the 14th most preferred idol in a survey conducted by . In 2017 he came in at 7th and in the 2018 survey he ranked at number one.

In 2018, Jimin was the ninth most tweeted about celebrity and the eighth most tweeted about musician in the world. He was picked as the seventeenth best boyband member in history by . In the same year an English K-pop fan named Oli London spent £75,000 (about US$100,000) on to look like Jimin. London's transformation was documented in Hooked on the Look, a television series about extreme .

I hope you like it and please vote you love the relation of VMIN

Read it and tell me how is it in comment section