Relation of Jimin & Taehyung

170223 Aladdin Fansign

TAEHYUNG

Q:What do you think of Jimin?Please choose one option to describe your feelings.

1:Member/Friend

2:Close Friend

3:A Very Important Person/Special Person

4:Best Friend

5:Soulmate

Taehyung answered

Soulmate

JIMIN

Q:What do you think of Taehyung?Please choose one option to describe your feelings.

1:Member/Friend

2:Close Friend

3:A Very Important Person/Special Person

4:Best Friend

5:Soulmate

Jimin answered

A Very Important & Special Person

The little things

They're a part of each other

They might often be goofy, we know even our brightest sunshines have dark days. It's in the bad moments you know who cherishes you the most.

I know BTS is there for BTS,

but Vmin have their own precious way to reach out and be there for each other. The reason is simple; they've been adapting to one another since the beginning. They know how to touch each other's heart.

I know BTS worries and cares for BTS,

but them? They have been caring on another level, the Vmin level. They've seen each other grow up, going through so much pain, so much happiness.. their feelings too are connected. You take care, I take care.

I know BTS misses BTS,

but Vmin literally lose a part of each other every time they part and they mUSt find a way to communicate.

I know BTS knows BTS,

but no one knows Jimin like Tae does

And no one knows Tae like Jimin does

Their weaknesses, their strengths, what they like what they don't, from the way they write to how they move, Vmin know each other by heart.

When BTS ships Vmin

Confidants

Vmin have admitted more than once going to each other when feeling bad. In your worst moments you will always talk to the one you trust the most, the one who knows you the best and who you know will understand. Soulmates don't even have to say it, they know if one's feeling down and they'll do more than listen, they'll cry with you.

┌───────────────────┐

Vmin quotes

└───────────────────┘

╔═══════════════════╗

❛I hope our friendship lasts forever❜

╚═══════════════════╝

╔═══════════════════╗

❛I only have you❜

╚═══════════════════╝

To me Vmin are soulmates because since they met, every day has been a promise they would stay together forever.

Every gift,

every look,

every touch,

every word,

every cry

and every laugh

Everything said

I loved you since the beginning,

and I'll keep on doing so each day to come.