Tweets Of Jimin & Taehyung

Now, to some tweets of them ^.^

~•★•~•★•~•★•~•★•~

= V tweet =

V : Jimin-ah~ Good night to you too

V : Kiss~ Kiss~

= Jimin and V tweet of one night =

"Let's get going for a long time I only have you"

The four pictures they uploaded on that night.

The night view picture and Jimin on bed picture was tweeted by Jimin

The picture of them holding hand and V was tweeted by V

and i am trying to let you guys know as much i remember those time now..

From what i remember..

Jimin tweeted night view picture asking V 'Isn't it a beautiful view?' and V tweeted back to Jimin the picture of himself agreeing with Jimin saying it is beautiful.

Jimin tweeted the picture of himself on bed showing fist saying something encouraging and I am sure he said in that tweet at end "Fighting!" and V tweeted back to Jimin their hands picture which turned really special.

(If there is someone who know actual and better about that tweets please tell me if i am wrong or not and correct i will edit ^.^ give credit)

I don't have twitter right now, but before i used to (I am so annoyed with my number *or i think my sim card broke that i can't reach people when i call also can't text message* i can't sign up in twitter and I have to buy a new sim card =_=)

~•★•~•★•~•★•~•★•~

Their Friendship Bracelet(?)

~•★•~•★•~•★•~•★•~

= Chinese Armys Vmin Fanfic Book =

~•★•~•★•~•★•~•★•~

=WISH=

They were holding hands

~•★•~•★•~•★•~•★•~

I don't know what they are doing but it is cute ^.^

~•★•~•★•~•★•~•★•~

Most Importantly, "Graduation Song" by Vmin which is underrated ans most armys don't know about this! I hope in future Armys talk about this song and let Armys know about this!

~•★•~•★•~•★•~•★•~

Thank you sooo much for the Armys who read this ^.^ Armys Saranghae~