Chapter Twenty Nine

[A/N: Mature/Sexual content ahead! skip the last part if you aren't comfortable.]

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"Was that Jaesun in the car?" My dad asked as I entered the house. I took of my coat and set it on the couch.

"Yea, he dropped me off." I said, eyes glued to the ground. My eyes trailed up where I noticed him frown as shock crossed his expression.

"Am I missing something?" He asked and I sighed, wanting to tell him everything.

"Dad, I need to tell you something." I bite on the insides of my cheek nervously as he nodded. "But you have to have an open mind, and you can't judge."

"When have I ever judged you, sweetie?" He ruffled my hair lightly in an affectionate way as he plopped himself onto the couch, waiting for me to do the same.

I sat in front of him and with a deep breath, I told him everything.

His facial expressions remained blank as he tried taking in the story I had just bombed on him. "Dad?"

"Hm?" He looked up at me, confusion prominently burning through his eyes.

"So what are your thoughts on this?" I crossed my legs in front of me as I faced him.

"Areum, you do know that your sister loves that boy, right?" He asked and I let out a deep sigh.

"I know pa-"

"Let me finish," He cuts me off. "I said this the previous time and I'll say it again. If he makes you happy, I'm happy but you also have to consider your surroundings. If getting into this relationship is going to put a strain on your relationship with your sister, do you think it's worth it?" He asked and I remained silent, thinking about it.

"Plus, you got out of a serious relationship not too long ago. Don't you think you owe yourself at least just a little bit of time to heal, alone?" He asked me and I see myself agreeing with him. "Whatever you're feeling with Taehyung is valid, but from what you're telling me, you're clearly conflicted."

"You're right." I slumped further into my couch, thinking about what I was going to do.

"And I really don't want to see your relationship with Aera go sour because of a boy." He added and I massage my temples.

"But I really like him." I whisper softly, seeing where this conversation was going.

"I know you do, sweetie." He breathes out a sigh, "but this isn't right and you know it. You're not in the right headspace right now."