Why did you come?

That night when Can told Sanem he is going. Told her that he's traveling and she will never be able to see him, touch him, or hear his voice again. She won't be able to hug him, even if it's a friendly hug. She won't be able to get him a cup of çay every morning in the agency. He won't be able to ask her "Are you hungry?", and she answers "Yes, I'm very hungry yaaa!!". He is going. Forever.

She decided to go to him. To tell him don't go. To tell him she loves him. She won't be able to live without him. She went to his house to tell him this. But what shocked her, or who, was Polen. Yes, Polen, his girlfriend, that he meets her two times a year. Her shock was about to kill her. She wanted to leave when she saw her, but Polen told her to stay. They sat chatting till Can came.

Can came and saw both of them near the door. The one he loves with all of his heart, and his girlfriend that he doesn't have any feelings toward her. Sanem was about to leave but when Can came, all of her thoughts changed. When Can entered, the first one who his eyes fell on was Sanem, he didn't even pay attention to Polen. But then he did, because he has to.

Polen went to Can and hugged him, while Sanem was fuming and destroyed inside. He didn't know about Polen coming, it was a full shock to him, also to Sanem. Can asked Sanem, "Why did you come?". She took a second to think what to do while throwing an impish, angry look to him. Then all of a sudden, she grabbed his wrist and pulled him out of the house door.

Can was, again, shocked, but this time from the one he truly loves. "Ca..Can.." Polen said understanding nothing from what's going on as Can and Sanem got out of the house. "Sanem what's going on? What happened?" Can said with lots of questions in his mind and worries. "Do you really want to know why did i came?" She asked with anger and a, kinda, high voice. "Yes please."he answered.

"Actually i came to tell you something but it obviously seems you want to hear it from your beloved one, hadi go to her i'm leaving" she said with a sarcastic laugh and tone. She started walking toward the door and then heard Can saying with his soft lovely voice "You are my beloved one." She stopped suddenly and seemed like she got glued to the floor and couldn't move.

After a while she turned around and saw Can staring at her with all the worries, love, passion and sadness in his wonderful eyes. She went back again toward him and said "What?" with a very soft and low voice. He repeated "You are my beloved one." Sanem with hesitation asked "Will you travel with Polen?". He looked at her eyes and said their words, "Git dersen, giderim. Kal dersen, kalırım."

Sanem looked into his eyes and placed a very soft kiss on his lips. After that she said, while their foreheads and noses are stuck into each other and their eyes closed, "Can sakın, gitme." (Can never, don't go.) They then hugged very tightly and they didn't want to end this embrace, never. After that Sanem moved backward slowly from the closeness they were in and they both smiled as if they had never been happy before. The first time Sanem call him 'Can' without Bey.

Can offered Sanem to drive her to her house because the time was already late and he didn't want her to go alone in this time. She accepted. And he went to get his car key and mobile because when he entered he left them inside, also to tell Polen he is going. On their way, they couldn't resist looking at each other and smiling every second. They then arrived in Sanem's neighborhood.

Sanem told Can to stop the car before her house with a fair distance so that no one of her family or Muzu or Melihat could see her with Can. When Can parked the car he said "Are you sure you want to go now?". "I have to." she answered. "Tamam, but at least goodbye me fairly!" he said. She smiled shily, blushing a bit. Before she leaved, she got closer to him and placed a cute, little, soft kiss on his cheek that lasted kinda long. Then she got out from the car saying smilingly, "See you later, bebek".

On his way back home, he was nothing but fascinated. He didn't know if he's fascinated either with her kiss on his cheek or with that she said bebek or that she kissed him or even if she told him to don't go. The only thing that was on his mind that Sanem is what he loves the most in his life after his family, and she as well. He even forgot the fact that Polen is in his house, because anyways she didn't matter to him.