You are my best friend 1.1

A/N i haven't updated this and Moonlight for forever guys am so sorry🤦🏻‍♀️😂 this chapter is somehow the same as the one named the same as this but this .. is where Sanem much moooreeee teasing 😈

Sanem had to spend the night in the Divits' house 'cause it was too late for her to go home. Can walked her to the guest bedroom and handed her pretty much everything she needed, a toothbrush, his shirt and a short. He brought her water and kept it beside her on the bedside table. She then wanted to text Ayhan but her phone battery died .. so she went to ask him for a charger. She's asking for a charger but deep down she just wanted a freakin excuse to see him.

Sanem sneaked into Can's bedroom and kept scream-whispering his name a couple of times then he just got out suddenly in front of her .. HALF NAKED FROM THE SHOWER! She was about to collapse to the floor, she convinced herself itself because he scared her .. but it was ACTUALLY because a greek god came out infront of her .. his body just drove her to the moon and back everytime he was topless.

She asked him about the charger keeping her eyes in his and trying so hard not to look at his chest, but little did she know that she was unconsciously staring at it in the middle of the conversation. While Can tried hard not to smile at his lil pie staring at his naked chest.

Can teasingly let Sanem get it herself, she did so, but also she stole some glances.

She got the charger and while she went to her room, the only thing in her mind was what would it be like if he didn't have this towel on his body. She closed her eyes hard and opened it in an attemped to whoosh the idea away.

Her inner voice in a blaming tone: Terbiyesiz!!
Sanem: I really can't get in an argument with you right now.

She got into her room and closed the door and kept thinking about him.

Sanem: Heeeeeeyyyy yooouu come here!

Inner voice: what do you want from me? Didn't you send me away? What do you want ? :((

Sanem: Want to see the real terbiyesiz out of me? Here we go.

Sanem got rid of the shorts Can gave her and kept the shirt which was covering down her butt and 3 cm of her thighs. "Tamam Can Divit .."

Can was already wearing a black sweatpants and was about to wear a white tank top but he heard his door opening and saw Sanem coming in.

He went near the door next to the wall they were just standing in front of, he noticed she wasn't wearing the shorts. Her thighs looked so delicious in his eyes but he didn't want to ask her about this. Can was about to ask her what's wrong but she closed the door then pushed his chest gently and pinned him to that wall.

She got impossibly close to him and landed one hand on his naked chest while the other caressed his cheek.

He closed his eyes and opened his mouth to breathe better.

Sanem: So you say arkadaşız, huh? Good one. You think you can get rid of me easily? You think you can get rid of this easily?

Sanem lifted the hand from his chest and held her hair up. She tiptoed and rubbed her neck with Can's noes.

He inhaled deeeeeeply and continued rubbing by himself.

Sanem moved her head and gave Can the other side of her neck to continue. She then moved away and she felt his frustration of that move.

Can whispered her name 'cause he can't breathe to talk properly but she used her thumb to softly shush and caress his lips.

Sanem: Well, you can't.

Sanem placed an open-mouth kiss on his cheek. Then kissed his chin, his jawline, his neck and he sighed, his collarbone, she continued her way down to his chest, then stopped at his albatross tattoo, and licked it, he can't breathe, she bit his nipple and he moaned, she smiled. Her hands are tracing and caressing every spot she signatured with his mouth. She continued kissing, his stomach, his abs, his belly button.

She squatted down and touched the waistband of the sweatpants, and she placed her hands between his body and the waistband. He sighed and breathed deeply thinking of what would happen next.

Sanem: Can ..

He couldn't answer, there's no words, his tounge in knotted, also if had words he couldn't answer either. He wasn't here, he was already on cloud 9 since he inhaled her scent.

Sanem: Wanna play friends, babe?

Sanem kissed the skin under the waistband.

Sanem: Tamam.

She removed her hands and pulled the rope of the sweats making it tighten around his waist.

She stood up and took his left hand in hers and "accidentally" run his fingers on her thighs and leave it. It sent electricity all over his body.

Sanem: I'm in.

One of her hands was running up and down with her index and middle finger on his torso, the other one doing the same in his cheek and neck.

Sanem: You're my arkadaş from now on, even if you want ..
She got closer to his ears and whispered ..
Sanem: .. you're my best friend.
She softly bit his earlobe.
He moaned.
He gasped.
HE NEEDS AIR.

Can: San-
She shushed him and caressed his mouth again, but with her nose this time.

Sanem: I don't have a problem with it. I'm so okay with this.

She whispered next his ears again

Sanem: I'm just concerned about you, you won't win this game BABE! Take care, and play safe .. ARKADAŞIM!!

Sanem tried to open his eyes with his index and thumb, he obeyed. She can see it in his eyes that he's so weak in front of her, THE GREAT CAN DIVIT, if she blowed on his body he can collapse to the floor, she loved this.

She smiled a mischievous smile of hers. She tiptoed again and placed a kiss literally 1 atom away from his lips.

This made him tremble and close his eyes again.

She left a room with the same smile on her lips. And he was in the same spot praying god to standstill and not faint.

She went to the guest room and slept peacefully and relieved the first time since the night she confessed she loved him.

He was the same, so relieved by her touch and so wanna punch himself for the dumb "arkadaş" idea that came out of him.