Chapter 6: Revelation

Phos sat on the top of the board. Her alloy was moving all over, grabbing the things she needed. Her eyes were closed. Ghost and Cairngorm walked up. Cairngorm had a spring uniform on. Ever since Sensei removed the quartz from her eyes, she was like a whole new person. Phos opened her eyes. Cairngorm looked at Phos. "I forgive you." Phos said.

Everyone else came in. "Okay. Ghost, Lapis, You came back from the moon. Tell us what we need to know." Ghost stepped up.

"When I was taken to the moon, the lunarians put me back together and then put me in a cell. Two other gems were there. Lapis Lazuli, and Antarcticite." Phos nodded, hope gleaming in her eyes. Antarc's okay. "There were other cells, filled to three gems each. All gems that had been taken. However, they were not themselves.

"According to Antarc, they were experimented on. Now they were waiting for orders."

Rutile held up her hand. "How was Antarc able to have this form?"

"The moon is very cold. Cold enough to be have a form. Anyway, we were to be experimented. Then, Phos' head came up. I was put into my own form.

"That's when we realized. We had to get back. With the help of Shiro, we were able to break out unnoticed. Shiro took us to the sixth moon. The moon base of the rebels."

Cairngorm gasped. "There are rebels on the moons?"

"Yes. that's where we found the slugs from the ocean. This is also where we found out the truth about Phos."

Everyone looked at Phos.

"The truth...about me?"

Ghost nodded. "I am not the best person to tell it, though. The best person...would be Lapis."

Lapis stepped up. "When My head came back, 52 years ago, I knew what we had to do. The truth...

"The day Phos was born, all of us were doing our normal routines. We were on the Sensei Naptime shift. Remember 440 years ago? Dia and Bort had the shore of Nascency. It's hard to believe that when everyone came back circling Bort, Phos didn't break. Sensei saw Phos and looked shocked.

"We never knew what all the stuff that went on really meant. The slug, the legs, winter, everything. But when Ghost, got to the 6th moon, we found out. All of the Change that Phos experienced...was planned."

A young lunarian sat by the young gem. "Hey. maybe it would be better if we didn't tourture Phosphophilite." the Lunarian shook his head. "It's the only way, Chrysoprase-Sensei." "I hope so."