~Important~

-Giving away this account-

As most of you will be aware, this account has been inactive for a while now. I feel as though there are thousands of people here, all looking for help, which unfortunately cannot be given from me.

I am looking to give this account away. There are plenty of benefits of running this account, personally just to help other authors was something i thoroughly enjoyed, but i understand that running this account will take time and effort. There are thousands of undiscovered authors who are all looking to become more well known, and to get the appreciation and feedback which they deserve.

You will have to be able to be good at communication and organisation as while running this account i have found, and loved, talking to so many different authors and have thoroughly enjoyed helping as many people possible.

I would like to share the account between up to 5-10 different people. If you are interested please send private message to this account to confirm.

If you are one who i chose, you will get the account password and i will send you all of the details to accounts linked and briefly how to continue running this account, although of course i welcome change and creativity.

Many thanks to everyone who has made being founder of this account such a unique experience and i feel as though, although in recent years i haven't spent as much time as i would have liked, i have learnt so much from everyone i have met.

-Ellie