Chapter 1: Big Iron Texas

Rev walked into the hot sun and sighed.

"Well, we should get going." Jed walked up.

"Yeah. I'll get Mandi and Cary. Can you get the others?" Rev asked.

"Oh yeah sure." Rev smiled. Rev had never left town before, he was young, the early 20s. He had thick brown hair, sun-kissed skin, and he earned the role of Cowboy.

Jed was a black man and he had a smile that was bigger than Texas and was a Gunslinger. Mandi was a beautiful lady, she had long blonde hair with two curls on each side of her head, she had blue eyes that looked like a clear sunny day, she also had pale skin and had the role of a gunslinger as well. Cary had long brown hair that she kept straight. She had green eyes and she was taller then Jed, she is the role of a Cowboy.

Everybody got into their designated wagons and started riding the trail away from town. Rev and Jed were sitting next to each other and were listing to the radio. After the announcer "Rob Boese" finished the news Rob introduced his first song " Big Iron". Jed and Rev started to humm and tap to the music.

They started drinking and telling childhood stories as they started to ride off into the distance. Mandi and Cary were singing their favorite song " Crazy He Calls Me" By Billie Holiday. They had traveled to the first checkpoint, out of many. It was getting dark, and three security guards were on their shift. Everybody was sleeping soundly, but as Rev was about to finally fall asleep, a gunshot went off, then multiple went off. Rev jumped up and grabbed his six-shooter.

He hurriedly put on his gun belt and ran out to see a gang of thieves. Without thinking, he pulled out his gun and aimed and started shooting. Somehow, so easily, he hit all six of them. Four in the chest and the other two in the head. Blood spilled everywhere, one of the thieves were able to crawl to Rev, the thief opened his mouth, blood was draining out of his mouth, as he coughed, all he said was "Bl-bla-blaze-". The thief raised his arm and it collapsed immediately. Then the life was drained from the thief's body as he gasped for his last breath but did not receive it. "BANG!" Rev shot the thief in the head. More blood flew into the air and Rev's leather vest was now painted with crimson blood.

"That was close. Really close." Rev said. The security guards thanked Rev and everybody went to sleep. Except for Rev and Mandi. There was a rusty metal bench they were sitting on.

"I can't believe this already happened," Mandi said.

"I know, I don't even know how I hit all of them. And that thing the thief said. "Blaze", I don't know what that means. What do you think it means?"

"I don't know. Maybe a name, or a Tribe."

"Hmm. Maybe. *Yawns* I'm tired, I need some sleep."

"Yeah, same. See ya, Rev."

"Night'."

They both hugged and went to sleep. The next morning everyone got up, packed up, and drank coffee.

Everyone sat down on hard metal stools, the coffee was straight black, just how everyone liked it, Rev, on the other hand, not so much. Rev was a city-boy that loved some sugar in his coffee.

"Will someone kindly passes me a sugar cube to me," Rev asked not directed at someone, just announcing it. A security guard from last night passed two small sugar cubes to Rev, but nearly instantly the guard got a confused look on his face. The guard handed Rev a piece of technology.

Rev took a look at it, he didn't know what it was, but then he saw a piece of white tape with the letters "CDWRD: BLAZE"

"What the hell?" Rev said.