Chapter 2. The Beginning of Summer

Kacey's POV

This summer began with the exams. I have done it very lucky and started my holidays in a good mood. But Katrin damaged all my plans.

We had a big quarrel. She said, that I'm boring and stupid. Maybe... It's true. But I have lost my friend for good. It was so sad for me. I had a lot of emotions, I cried. But now I'm fine.

Jane decided to go to Nashville and stay in my house.

- Hi, Jane! - I said seeing her.

- Hello, dear. How's life?

I told the story about Katrin.

- It means she wasn't true friend ever. I'm sorry, Kacey. But everything will be Ok, I promise!

It was rainy that day, but we went for a walk. I love rain so much. It is something beautiful for me.

Suddenly I stopped and said:

- I heard that somewhere... New store has opened.

- And? What we can buy there? Is it something tasty?

- No. There are a lot of things for fans. For swifties, for example.

- Oh! If there are any Hunter Hayes CDs or clothes or posters or something interesting... Mmmm.... We have to go there.

- I think so. But I don't know where is this shop. There was no address in a magazine where I read about it.

- We'll find it. Let's go.

We had been finding this store for three hours. And we became tired. At the end we find it.

The story was very big and situated at one of the main streets of town. We came into the building and saw bright clothes, tables with CDs, posters with all celebrities, a lot of musical things, even guitars and a piano.

- Oh my gosh.- Jane said surprised.

All goods were lying on shelfs with every genre of music. "Country". It was writing on one of them.

- Look! Look! It's Hunter's new album!- Jane screamed.

- Where? Where?

-Look! Look! There is T-shirt with "I Want Crazy", oh my God....

So we walked between counters for an hour, but bought nothing. I just didn't want to spend my money, because I did not have a lot.

- Kacey... - Jane said,- Here are tickets in special store...

- The Hunter's concert?

- Yeah.

We bought it. Our tickets were last two tickets. And we can go to the Hunter Hayes concert in Los-Angeles.

- It's our destiny. Kacey. I can't speak.

We walked out of the store in silence. Then our screams broke the silence.

- I'm so glad! I will at the concert with you! Hunter is my idol. I love him.

- I love you! I'm happy!

- I'm so happy too. I love you! It will be the best day of my life!

- Oh my God! But... It was my last money... No matter! Yeah!

You understand, how happy we were, I think.

The concert will on June, 16. That day was June, 11. I didn't understand how we can buy those tickets so late.

In that night I couldn't sleep. I thought about the beginning of this summer. One sad event, one happy event. Oh. I hoped, the concert will be cool.