Apartment

I woke up before Dyne and I was about the get out of bed when I realized I'd probably wake her up...I don't know why but waking her up seem to feel like it was not an option....it was so strange but I found myself thinking I'd rather saver the moment of being with then go and find out who set me up.......then I remembered something she said last night....why didn't I just leave.....maybe I should.....but I can't, running isn't living.

It was about a half an hour later when Dyne woke up. I sighed as much as I didn't want this to end I did have to leave, so I kissed her forehead and began to get dressed, I couldn't tell if she made one glance or she was watching the whole time. I was so nervous the next morning was never my strong suit.....I tried to play it cool but also be nice.....but I was worried....what if I was hitting the wrong notes......what if this was just a one night fling.....out of all the girls I've had this was the only one I had ever been so nervous around....not on the outside but inside...."I'll find the mole in your security as soon as I can but, I need to swing by my apartment and get some stuff and hopefully clear my name, call me if you need anything, anything at all and I'll be here" I said as grabbed my gun, she just sat on the bed silent unsure what to say....perhaps she was as nervous as I was.....she looked breath taking in her dress which was a little assume revealing more then usual and her red hair was a mess but in a cute way. As I was about leave I could have sworn I heard her say I love you....and I said I love you too but quite enough that if she didn't say it she wouldn't have understood what I meant.....

I hopped in my new car I bought from Gero for a cheap price....man was it a sexy car....of course it wasn't in the system and clean set of plates....extra pro caution....

the only thing I had to worry about was my car might draw attention cause it's looks

the only thing I had to worry about was my car might draw attention cause it's looks. I then drove off towards my apartment, I was pretty worried that my apartment and been scrubbed and cleaned by now but If their was any way to clear my name it was to get that hidden camera.

When I made it to the building it was surprisingly empty. Like it usually was. When I made it to my apartment it looked like they had cleaned it and got it ready to sell all in one night.....

 When I made it to my apartment it looked like they had cleaned it and got it ready to sell all in one night

who ever set me up must have purposefully did this to muddle up any evidence...my computer was wiped clean but I never really used it anyway. I climbed on the computer desk and low and behold the camera was still their. "Code Slayer I'm sending you some footage I need it analyzed" I said "what is it?" He asked "it's the footage from my hidden camera" I said "alright I'll take a look, you better not stay their too long" Code Slayer said "I won't just have to clean up somethings" I said....