~Chapter 4: 4th of July~

The next day that night was the 4th of July, one of my favorite holidays. My hair was halfway up & straightened. I wore a red, white, and blue sweater with a white tank top under, with light blue skinny jeans, and my white P.F Flyers. That night, Benny came to my house & knocked on the door. He was wearing a white t-shirt with a grey long sleeve shirt over it, light blue pants, and of course his black P.F Flyers.

"Hey Ari."

"Hey Benny, what's up?"

"It's a night game, let's go play some ball, come on."

"Ok then, mom, dad, I'm going out!"

"Let's go!"

Me & Benny ran down the street where there was a party for the whole block, with hot dogs and other delicious food to eat. My hair blew with the wind as I ran. We saw the other boys & they ran with us all the way down the street to The Sandlot.

Me & the boys loved to watch the fireworks at night, so did Benny, but not that much. You see, for me & the boys, baseball was a game. But for Benjamin Franklin Rodriguez, baseball was life.

...

When we got to The Sandlot, we got into our positions. I was the first to bat. Denunez pitched and I hit a homer. I ran around the bases with a smile on my face. Then it was Benny's turn to bat, I stood on the side to watch them play. Denunez pitched & Benny hit a homer.

As Benny ran the bases, the fireworks lit up the sky. It was so beautiful with the bright colors popping one by one. Me & the boys except for Benny stared at the night sky that was glowing with colors.

Benny ran back to home base, stood next to me and turned to look at the bright sky. But then he asked me a question.

"Hey Ari, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, go ahead."

"Ari, you are a really great friend, you really are. These past couple of weeks has been really fun and amazing with you. But, i- I've fallen for you", Benny said smiling & blushing.

"Benny, i- I had no idea.", I blushed & smiled.

"I think it's time for the moment to happen."

He got down on one knee & pulled out a diamond ring. I gasped & covered my mouth with my eyes crying tears of joy.

"Ariana Chantel Garza, will you make me the happiest guy alive and be my girlfriend?", Benny said smiling & looking straight into my eyes.

"Y-yessss Benny, I will!", I said crying & smiling.

He put the ring on my finger, we hugged each other, he picked me up & spinned me, & we kissed. While we kissed, fireworks went off in the night sky, making it a romantic scenery.

...

All the boys in the background saw what happened and cheered in excitement. They were all saying "congratulations guys!" & "we're so happy for you guys!"

Me and Benny broke the kiss & smiled at each other, blushing. We stared deeply into each other's eyes.

"I'm so happy you came in to my life Ari, I'll never forget the day I met you", Benny said smiling while holding me in his arms.

"Aww, I won't either. I'm so happy you came into my life too."

"I'm glad you're my baby girl."

"And I'm glad you're my baby boy."

"I love you so much Ariana Chantel Garza."

"I love you too Benjamin Franklin Rodriguez", I said back while cuddling him.

"Wow, I can't believe this night actually happened. I have the most handsome, caring and sweetest boyfriend in the world. I'm so lucky to have him as my boy.", I thought.

Hey guys! So I decided to make part 4 today, since I already had it planned. But this was my favorite part to make, it's just so heartwarming! Anyways I'll be making a part 5 real soon, so stay tuned! I hope y'all enjoy part 4!😊✌💕💕💕