A Message From Space

It was mid-day in the town of Magnolia and everyone in the guild was outside the guildhall watch as the fight between Y/N and Natsu was about to start.

Guild member: Yeah kick his ass Y/N!

So him what for Y/N!

Go get 'em Natsu!

Lucy had just arrived after what Grey told her.

Lucy: No way those two are really going through with it?!

Mira: Oh hey Lucy.

Elfman: Knowing these two they are definitely going through it for they're manly.

Macao: Yeah that they are especially Y/N.

Lucy: Are you guys worried about Natsu getting seriously hurt?

Grey: No way. Y/N wouldn't hurt Natsu too bad unless he does something stupid like what he did in past.

Erza: Yes plus it'll be nice to say how far he has come against Y/N.

Elfman: Yeah gets a man's blood flowing see a fight like this!

Lucy: This is crazy do you guys really think Natsu is going to win against Y/N?

Mira: Natsu has always wanted to fight Y/N when they were little and every time they fight, Y/N just knocks him out with one hit. It was pretty funny back then.

Grey: In all honesty, Y/N is the toughest guy in the guild.

Levy: That's true and Erza is the strongest woman in the guild.

Erza: Thank you, Levy.

Grey: Man I can't wait to see this fight go down.

Elfman: Just waiting it just killer!

Y/N and Natsu we're looking at each other ready to fight.

Y/N: When was the last time we caught Natsu, to be honest, I can't remember seeing as how you couldn't even land a hit on me. Said with his arms folded.

Natsu: We caught when we were kids back then but this time it'll be different. Said then punching his fist together smiling. I'm gonna show ya much stronger I've gotten so you can take me seriously!

Y/N: *Hump* That'll be a first ya that can but ya know. Said getting into his fighting stance smiling. It'll be a change if ya actually can make me fight seriously against ya that is if ya can.

 It'll be a change if ya actually can make me fight seriously against ya that is if ya can

(Fighting stance I like this fighting stance looks cool)

Erza: So he going with his dragon fist stance.

Lucy: Dragon fist stance?

(A/N: Move from DBZ Budokai 3 game)

Grey: It's one of his fighting stances that he uses before but for this fight, he'll take a fighting style that will make Natsu to be on his toes.