1.1

Kyla (should I do different peoples pov?)

"Michael, we have five minutes." I groaned, we sped down the walkways to find our terminal and gate. "We'll be fine, see it's right there." Michael reassuranced me, pointing to our gate. No one was in line to check in anymore, they all lined up, ready to board the plane.

Quickly getting our tickets scanned, we stood in line, waiting for first class to be called. "Dad really went and payed for first class." Michael chuckled. "Bet mom made him do it." I responded, rolling my eyes and Michael brought me in for a side hug.

"As much as I absolutely hated Virginia, I'm ready to go back for a bit." "Me too, it's weird, I used to be traveling through America and all over the world, making music, now I don't get too anymore." He laughed, making me confused. Music? Was he in a band? "What do you mean 'making music'?" I asked, scrunching my eyebrows. "The lads and I were a band until last year. Our contract ended and we just decided we were homesick and the rest is history." I 'oh'ed audibly making him laugh quietly. "Mind singing a lil somethin' somethin'?" He rolled his eyes. "Just give me your phone."  I quickly typed my password in and handed him my phone. He opened YouTube and had searched "5 Seconds of Summer" and clicked a random video. "This is called Jet Black Heart." He said, and motioned for me to put my earbuds in. "Are you actually crying in this?" He nodded. "I like how it's fans in the video too." I commented randomly, making a smile appear on his lips.

"First Class now boarding." The speaker sounded, I was in the middle of watching the video of a third time. "It's an amazing song Mike. Sing it to me when we land?" I yawned, seeing him nod slowly as we walked onto the plane.

"I love you Michael." "I love you too Kyla." We whispered to each other before I fell asleep in my seat next to Michael's.