Heartbreaks

Mia's pov

I stare at Ayden sleeping, still naked. Questions after question flow through my mind about the boy. How did he get all this? Why would he bring me here? Where are his parents? Why didn't he tell me he really had money? I watch him turn and run his hands on waist, resting it. I check the time to see miss call from Jordon, James, Eren, Scott and mom. I need to go home. I put my face at his face and kiss him. I kiss him about ten time before he even make a movement. "Mhm?"

"Get up."

"Now, I'll stay here." He said still not opening his eyes.

"Please get up, I have miss call from everyone." His eyes open. He turn and check his phone to see the same thing. "We overslept."

"Yeah."

"It's all your fault." He kisses me. "How is it my fault?" I watch his naked body peel from under sheet.

"Because you wanted to bad. Then I had to punish me."

"You never punished me." He stop from putting his shorts on and stare at me.

"I'm sorry!" Is all that could leave my mouth. His length is hitting my spot so well, it makes me crazy. It feels overly good. "Apologize!" He shouts at me.

"I'll never...oh my gosh." He spanks my bottom for me to finish. "Do it again."

"From the top."

"I'm sorry, I'll never do it, mhm, again."

"That's right." He slam pushing on my g-spot.

"Okay maybe a little, but it's not my fault."

"Oh wow and do me a favour, never try me like that again." I roll my eyes and pull the sheet off me. Immediately the door open and I pull the sheet back over me. A brunette woman walked in and Ayden nonchalantly stare at her.

"Really Ayden!" She shouts. "While everyone is worried, and aria and arie is tearing the whole place down, you're here having sex with some hoe."

"Well hi to you too Alynn."

"Don't call my name." She stares at me. "Get up and out!"

I look around, "uhm, I'm naked."

"I know that. I am a female, I know the parts of a female. He basically know your parts, so get up." I never wanted to be disrespectful, cause all I know it could be his mother.

"That's uncomfortable."

"She's joking right?" She ask Ayden.

"Alynn calm down, she's not a hoe. She's my close friend."

"Close friend?" I repeat.

"Which I need to get home."

"Hurry up and all your stupid friends are calling me about you."

"Alright, thank you."

"And you," she points at me, "have some respect for yourself, get out and never come back or I'll drag you out."

"I'm sorry." I apologize. She walks out and slam his door.

"Are you ready?" I stare at him.

"Yeah." I quickly put my clothes on. After we were done, we went downstairs. Alynn was complaining about preparing good homemade for the twin instead of ordering pizza. "Hey girlfriend." Aria blurt out and I smile at her.

Alynn looked at us and Ayden quickly escort me to his car. I sat in it and just look out the window as he back out of the garage and off the campus.