Gang no more

Eren's pov

I was tired. Tired of doing this. Tired of being forced into having sex by my dad. I am who I am and that's it. I look to Cindy, the girl dad has been hooking me with for a while. She has the sheet wrapped around her body and she stares at me getting dressed. "Liking it?"

I just glare at her and never answer. "I have things to do? Do you mind leaving?"

"Fine." Her naked body reveal as she remove the sheet and put her clothes back on.

I quickly made her leave and left as well. Ayden organized a meeting to find out who shot Jordon today and I can't make my selfish problem get in the way of getting sweet revenge for Jordon.

When I reach, everyone was gathered waiting for me. "What do we have so far? I asked.

Mia's pov

Eren walked in and immediately ask, "what do we have so far?"

Everyone looked at each other. "Nothing." Scott said and Eren sigh. "Come on, no one saw anyone? Did anyone had an argument with anyone?"

"I only saw when the person ran off but it was like a shadow. I never identify anything except than the gun."

"Do you know the type of gun?"

"No."

"Come on people, think." Eren sigh.

"Honestly, nothing have been happening." Romeo shrug. "You guys have been gone, with no meeting. All these things happening and nothing being done. I never even knew that Jordon got shot. Many person left the gang already. It's like you only use us as back up when you want your problems fixed."

"It's nothing like that. We can't be in a gang forever. It's not like when we are younger and we never cared. We have family, and life to build and move on to."

"Then you basically don't need us." Leon glare at Eren.

"That's a lie."

"It's not a lie," Romeo join in. "We aren't betraying you but it don't make sense we are stuck here and we are not wanted. If it was a lie, why did you four went to Georgetown alone for Jason. You even brought Jordon's girlfriend. How are we suppose to feel?"

"That's the past. Someone is attacking us." I said and Romeo laugh. "Someone is attacking you. I have business to attend to." He walked away with Leon behind him.

"Romeo and Leon don't do this."

"And we are tired of you guys having favorites." Jeff blow up. "I'm the reason you have Mia alive. If I didn't call Norman, she would be dead and what did I get from it? You guys completely ignore me. So be the leaders you are and fix this yourself."

They all left one by one and none of them said anything. "Wait, guys-"

"Let them go Mia." Ayden said. "Just let them leave. Make no sense you run after someone."

I still felt bad about everything. Jordon getting shot and now their gang are no more. Every one even though they did them good. "So we are doing this without a gang." I look at them, noticing how serious it got.

Zoe's pov

"Thank you for coming." I shake Akari's hand. She is in a red mini cotton skirt and a white tied blouse. Her sneakers were high and black and I love how she did her hair.

"No, problem."I lead her to the coffee place I reserve for this meeting. Akari looks at me as we sat awkward. "Why did you invite me again?"

"Oh uh, I thought, I would apologize."

"Apologize, for what?" The waiter brought our coffee to us and it is cold and refreshing.

"Well, I've been a total jerk to you and it's mean. I'm sorry about it. You stayed at the hospital and also make sure I was okay even after calling you ackee. I was truly jealous about you and Jordon. He just stopped talking to me and it really hurt. Then I saw how smiley and happy you were about with him and how he's with you. It's okay to date him if you want-"

"Oh no! Dating? We're just friends. You may not know it but he loves you very much. Sometimes he'll get sad about you guys and I wish I had someone like that. He talks about you and it's really cute. I know how girls are, you don't need to apologize. You're just protecting your man." She laughs and I did too.

"You know you're not half bad to hang around."

"I'll take it as a compliment." I laugh with her.

Scott's pov

I know Jordon is in the hospital but why do I have to be stuck on grocery duty. I picked out all the favorite snacks Jordon would love when he wakes and I am torn between Doritos and tortillas. I just bought both and slide down the hall, looking for any thing he loves. "I could get him Pringles." The last one in the Pringle section I took up and add it in the cart. I look back up from where I took this and I am beyond shock at the person. I stare at her before she turns and look at me.

"Oh my gosh, Scott." Carmen shouted and I froze on the spot. She ran from her aisle to mine and hug me. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Remember silly, I told you I was tracking the sniper gang."

"I don't think they exist anymore. Maybe a myth."

"Well I'm still trying."

"Where are you staying?"

"Just some hotel not far from here. You want to swing by?"

I look at the grocery, maybe Jordon won't wake up so early. "Sure."

"Great." I follow her to the cashier and quickly slip a condom in here and pay for it then put it in my pocket. Thankfully, she drive, so we hop in her car and went off to her hotel.

Sorry the chapter is so short but not every chapter is going to be long.