Pello Santiago

Ayden's pov

"You've made a deal with the devil himself. He owns many gang and he's a drug Lord. Meaning, we take him on, we take everyone on. Gangs will be after and to be a drug Lord, you have to have business with others, building partnership. I say, we give him what he wants."

"What he wants, is the girl." Aston point at Mia.

"But he's not getting her." I told him.

"Now that's where we have a problem. I have to get him the girl." Aston made it clear.

"Okay Aston, I get that you're my brother and all but the girl, you're not getting her." Aston looks a Miles. "Aston, don't be stupid." I said.

"If I don't get her, my daughter, my girlfriend and my family will be in the danger."

"What about blood family?" Aston laugh.

"Blood family? I could care less about blood family. I'm Aston Lee, not Wright. I'm just trying to provide for my family."

"If you get Mia to him, what is her bounty?"

Aston laugh, "it's pretty high."

"Like?"

"Building 8 mansion or higher." Eren held his head at Aston words. "What did your father do?" He asked Mia and she shrug, completely lost.

No one said anything for a while. "That's what Alynn meant. I'm just like you." I look at Aston.

"What are you talking about?"

"When Alynn found out I was in a gang, she said she was hoping I wasn't the same. She was talking about you." And this is the surprise Bryce never wanted to tell me. All along I had a big brother.

"Surprise!"

"If our parents died, why didn't you reach out to us."

"I was mad at Alynn, and you, and the twins."

"We haven't done anything to you."

"Yeah, but after some while Alynn started treating me like a commoner. Even after they die she would still be ashamed to talk to most times. And you, you're the reason I'm in all this. And I envy how the twins will grow up with Alynn and a big brother to protect them. So I stay in my own lane."

"I could never controlled that. I'm sorry."

"It's doesn't matter. I have a beautiful girlfriend, the most amazing daughter and my family loves me. I no longer hate you guys, I just think it's better to avoid the drama. I never wanted you to meet me this way."

"But if you were avoiding us, how would we meet?"

"We would never."

"I know the touching moment going on but can we discuss how much they are a full length mirror." Mario stare at us both.

"It's freaky. I nearly broke up with you when I thought you were playing some stupid prank."

"It's honestly hard to tell." Jordon nod.

It's true. We were literally the same but his shoulder are bit more fuller than me and his muscle were bigger. He had more facial hair and tattoo. And he just looks fully mature than me.

"Yes, we get it!" Aston and I said at the same then look at each other weird. Our voices were the same but his a little deeper.

He shrug off what just happened. "Well, it was nice meeting you, and I don't want a war, but Miles grab the girl."

Jordon crank the gun so hard the silencer dropped off. He points it at Miles head and I point it at Aston. Mario who sat in the chair put his foot up on the desk and smile. "Don't let us tell you again, you're not getting Mia."

"Then what do you suggest we do?" Aston smirk then asked.

"Simple, give us the girl and we will be on our way."

"And what about me?"

"Tell them you failed to do it."

"I don't know about you but I like my family being alive. And if you leave with her, I'll die and they will come for her."

"Just what did your dad do?" Mia shake her head, wondering the same thing.

Akari's pov

"Can I drink some water?" Zoe asked and glare at her. "Stop asking me stupid question Zoe. I'm still the same Akari."

"But like if I do it without your permission, you might kill me."

I sigh and shake my head. She got the water and sit back down. "Akari, I just want to sincerely apologize for how I treated you back then. It was not my intention to hurt your feelings."

"Zoe, it's fine." She nods like a robot. "Why are you so scared all of a sudden?"

"Well, my boyfriend and all his friends are murderers and the two girls that I've gotten close to, one is deeply involve and the other can chop my head off. I'm really scared knowing that I am so defenseless towards everything and I was left out."

"Do you want me to teach you?" She slowly nod and I got up and grab a knife. "I can't teach you with a gun so a knife will do for now." I took the two knife and flip it around many times and then gave the handle to her. She calm her nerves and took the knife ready for what I was about to teach her.

Sorry this chapter is so short, my greatest apologize, but as I said, not all chapter will be long.