Tanited Love Chapter Two!!

Okay well first Hello!! I know for people who love this story I haven't uploaded in forever!! Sorry been super busy and plus I didn't have any inspirtion. If anything this is for HypnoticEyesHP. I think it's HP it could be HT! Sorry Natasha!! Well any who second I hope every one likes this because it took me 4 day full of writing, mcfly, and Chai Latte's to write this!! It was torture!! lol!!!

So here you go!!

Chapter Two!!

Skyler's Point of Veiw-

I close my eyes waiting for the break in my skin were his teeth would hit.

"Christopher! Knock it off you know your not aloud to hunt on this land!"

I heard a women's voice and I opened my eyes. The direction the voice came from was pure darkness and I couldn't even make out the slight out line of a person. Christopher looked over to the area I was looking at and growled. How the heck did he know what was there and I didn't. Oh that's right vampire vision.

"Natasha it's none of your business. I haven't fed for a while and I need something." He pleaded to the dark and I slowly started to see two faint figures walking toward me and the vampire.

"Lies. You just killed a old man! How can you say that you just need something to eat!? God your sick! The only reason you want to kill me is because I was going to kill you!"

Then I shut my mouth. Crap I just gave everything away. He glared at me and picked me up up my shirt making me stand up and pushing me against the pole.

"This girl she thinks she can pull a fast one! Natasha I swear that she told me she wanted to be turned." He looked at me with hungry eyes.

"It doesn't matter what she asked you. You know your stands and you need to follow them no matter what."

This time I heard a man and when I looked over again I could actually make out a man and women. The women was lean and tall but the man was still taller and he was muscular.

"Caleb how about you butt out. Last time I checked you have other things to worry about. Maybe you need to take care of girlfriend and I'll take care of this."

And in the insinst that the words were uttered from Christopher mouth Caleb was over with Natasha and they both had Christopher pinned down on the side walk. I shuffled over to my gun on the ground and picked it up pointing it at Christopher.

"Shut-up okay! No one cares to hear your bull and to be honest I wouldn't have any issues if it wasn't for you. So how about this Christopher you leave and we pertend none of this happened. Wouldn't want a repeat of last time."

"No she wants turned and I will turn her. I want to taste her so bad. Almost as bad a Isbelle but I mean she just has a more define smell, this one. Skyler. Such a beautiful name don't you agree Caleb?"

The anger burst out of me.

"Don't you ever say my name from your lips ever. You don't deserve to speak of my name. Oh and by the way. I don't want to be a vampire I was lying. I want to kill you." As I finished my sentence I pulled the trigger and a loud boom filled the air. As I heard the moan and saw the blood coming from Christopher I postioned my gun at the other two. They put their hands up in a sign of surrender. I still held it up. I don't care if they saved me I couldn't trust a vampire. First rule. You were the hunter they were the prey. The prey that would do anything and say anything not to be killed, to kill. So never ever trust a vampire. That is if you plan to live.

"Don't worry I swear we won't hurt you. We're not like Chris. We don't kill. We wouldn't have saved you if we weren't good."

The man said to me, his voice was like velvet and his skin even though he was a vampire was every tan. I looked at the rest of him and saw his deep chocolate brown hair that was done messy, his light blue eyes, and his lips they were full yet thin and you could tell a wonderful smile hid behind it. A smile that could kill. Literally. Just image those razor sharp teeth pinching your skin and then the venom shooting across your blood stream. Changing you and your cells. Hurting as it fought to take over your blood. The thought made me stand on edge and apply pressure to the trigger.