Tanited Love Chapter 5!!!!!

Chapter 5-

            He tried to deepen it but I refused and then he finally realized that and parted looking at me eyes full of questions.

"What? Why didn't you kiss back Skyler? We were supposed to kiss and everything was supposed to be alright?" He asked questions swimming in circles in his eyes.

"Really? Are you that stupid!? I was just suppose to kiss you and love you again? No not likely!" I yell also trying to keep my voice low not to distrup the family.

"So you don't love me?"

"I do but I can't forgive you yet. That would be stupid on my part. I mean why would I want my heart broke again?" How could he be so stupid? I mean why would I forgive the person who hurt me?

"But I wouldn't do that!? I love you. Whole heartedly and everything. I mean I didn't love MaryAnn near as much."

"But you barely know me!" How can he not get this!?

"But I do know you. Maybe I stopping and saving you was just because you're hot... but the more I think about it... I more I realize... you're amazing... and when I saved you I wasn't doing it to get lucky. I was doing it because when I looked at you I felt something deep down not just the fact that you're super attractive."

"Aww you think I'm super attractive? How sweet. However... that is not going to get you any where." I said rolling my eyes.

"Skyler what do I have to do declare it in front of my family? Tell the world? The whole vampire race? I mean whatever you want Skyler I'll do it. Whatever will make you think I love you again?" He was begging... it would have been funny if I wasn't pissed at him.

"Caleb. It's not that easy. Don't you get it? I mean how would you feel right now if you were me?" I yell at him once again.

"Like crap but when the girl I love says that she will tell the world that she loves me I would forgive her."

"Ahh... Well good thing our roles aren't switched."  I laugh and turn away from him.

He grabs my arm bringing me back. My whole arm tingles that soon spreads though my whole body. I don't know what was happening to me at that moment. I didn't know if it was anger that got to me or what. But I was ready to cuss him out.

"Why?! Why do you have this control over me!? I love you okay! I do but I'm not going to walk into your house and see you having sex with your wife while your 3 or 4 kids are in bed in the next room. I'm not going to waste another tube of lipstick on your car! I'm not going to open myself up to find out you're bored with your wife and that's the only reason you want me! I'm not going to let you take me and use me and try to sleep with me when I'm an amazing person and I don't deserve your crap. People like you piss me off. People like you take my heart and rip it out. People like you hurt and hurt and get away with it. People like you love and leave them. People like you hurt little people like me!"

I finally finished and my voice was horse and my body hurt and tears were forcing their way out of my eyes. I let him come and I fell into Caleb's arms. I cried and cried until the tears finally stopped and I was in his arms sitting on the couch with him in this den. He patted my hair as I clung tighter to his shirt.

"Who did this to you?" He asked softly.

"No one." I said horse.

"Tell me. I won't do anything. Just tell me." He says rubbing my back.

"Dimitri." I finally said. "I was his Sky." I spit out.

"That's why you didn't want me to call you that?" I think it was more of a statement but I felt the need to answer.