Tanited Love Chapter 3!!!

Okay this is Chapter 3!!! And I hope you all love it!! I spend like a week on this so if you hate it this is the one time I'm actually gonna ask you don't say you don't like it!! Just vote so I know I spend like a week on this for nothing!! Okay love you all and enjoy!!!

Chapter 3-

I heard a crash and my senses when one high alert. I looked around the living room and saw nothing. The more I thought the more I realized the sound came from upstairs and I tip toed up the steps. I scaled the wall the whole was down the hall way. I finally get to a door, it was creaked open and looked like it had feet prints in the plush carpet that were just made. I slowly opened the door and peaked inside. I saw four blue walls, tan colored carpet, a bed, a desk, and a lamp. Fairly plain yet it had a spice about it. I walked around the bedroom, I finally get to the other side of the bed and see Caleb on the floor passed out. I look at his strong figure a little longer, taking in how harmless he looked while he slept and how calm, before I bent down to him. I shook him gentle at first then violent when her didn't response. He slowly I saw his eyes open.

"What happened?" I heard his voice gasped out in a sleepy state.

I sighed relived he wasn't dead or something.

"I heard a crash down stairs came up here and found you lying on the floor passed out. Are you sick or something?" I asked touching the top of his head.

"No I'm fine." He snapped and moved his head away from my hand.

I let it fall limp at my side. "Fine." I said before getting up and walking over to sit on the other side of the bed.

"What are you still doing in here I said I was fine?" He asked annoyed as he started to get up.

"I just wanted to know where your sisters room was. She told me to borrow her clothes because I'm sort of wet." I snapped back.

"Sorry." He said running his hands though his hair. "Um if you go down the hallway back by the stairs her room is the second one on the left."

"It's fine I mean I might have understood a little if you hadn't been like this sense we started running here. Sorry if I made you mad it really wasn't my intention I swear. I don't want you to be bitter toward me but I have no clue what I did so I can't argue in my defense. So all I can say is I am really sorry and I hope that you don't hate me any more." I started to leave.

"Wait." He said as I slowly started to make my way out the door. I stopped and turned around looking at his floor.

"What?"

I couldn't dare myself to look at him. I was to afraid I would forgive before an explanation came out of his mouth.

"Look at me Skyler. Please." Before I knew it he was right there in front of me. He tilted up my chin so my eyes looked into his. "You make me feel like a monster do you know that?"

"What do you mean?" I asked in confusion. I almost said you are one but I actually wanted to hear why I made him feel like a monster.

"You always are so gentle so graceful. Every time you blush, or frown, or look away from me I feel like a monster. I feel like I'm hurting you in a way that is far more hurtful then my teeth sinking in your neck. I feel like you don't want to look at me because of the low life being I am. I'm sorry I can't change. But I want you to know if I could change for any one it would be you Skyler. Anything I could do to make you not look at me like that anymore." He dropped my chin and looked at the floor.

I sort of gasped. I didn't understand was he declaring his love or just stating his hatred for the being he was? Was he just saying in general when people give him the same treatment I gave him? I didn't know and I was to scared to ask. So instead I took his hand and he looked up into my eyes.