Chapter twenty: Eunji's first time home

After two days of the hospital, Jungkook could finally go home. Jungkook was taken in a wheelchair out the hospital while holding Eunji in his arms. Yoongi carefully carried Eunji as Jungkook slowly got into the passenger seat and Yoongi placed Eunji in his arms gently, Jungkook smiled as Yoongi pecked his lips "I love you baby" he whispered as Jungkook smiled widely "I love you more" Yoongi closed the passenger door and ran to the driver side getting in and starting the car. Jungkook smiled and kissed Eunji's little cheek "We are going home baby~ your first time going home" he cooed and smiled widely. Yoongi smiled softly as he glanced over at his two loves "Finally going back home" Jungkook nodded "She sleeps all day and night, only cries when she's hungry" he chuckled "Reminds me of you~" Yoongi chuckled "oh really?" Jungkook nodded and giggled "Be careful babe, or else I'm gonna kiss you!" Jungkook giggled and shrugged. Once they arrived home though the couple gladly walked inside, of course Jungkook struggled a little but he managed to get in with some help by Yoongi. Jungkook sighed softly as he took Eunji inside their house.

"Look baby, this is your home. Daddy bought this house when papa decided to move in with him." He smiled as Yoongi watched his now little family. Although Jimin was everything to him he can't just stay back into the past. Jungkook, Eunji, Jiyoon, and Jihoon are his family and he wouldn't change anything one bit. He will always love and care for Jimin but it is time to move on. "Baby why don't you take Eunji up to her room?" Yoongi asked as Jungkook nodded and took Eunji upstair in his arms. Yoongi quickly went to the kitchen and got everything set up. He was going to make Jungkook dinner tonight, Jungkook's favorite dish as well. Lamb skewers, and kimchi fried rice. He started preparing as he felt arms wrap around his waist as he was cooking. "Smells good~" Jungkook said as Yoongi formed his gummy smile nonethless. "You think so babe?" He asked as he felt Jungkook shake his head in a yes on his back.  Yoongi smiled feeling his husband smile against his back making Yoongi turn fully around and cup his cheeks. "Baby, you know I love you right? I love you so much." Jungkook smiled widely and nodded "Yeah I know you love me, I love you too." They both looked at one another with love. They soon just pulled back and Yoongi kissed his husband's forehead and sighed contently. Jungkook smiled "You seem tired.." Jungkook said softly as Yoongi shook his head. "No baby I'm doing fine." He said to not worry Jungkook. Jungkook still knew that it was a lie but just smiled "Food almost done? We can nap once we finish eating babe" Jungkook cooed as Yoongi nodded and smiled widely "Yes of course baby we can do that." He replied and smiled, he continued to cook his husbands favorite meal, Jungkook let go and just strutted his way to Eunji's who was still asleep. she really was his daughter, Jungkook is a heavy sleeper so he isn't surprised that his daughter is also one. He gently carried her hearing a little whune escape Eunji's small mouth, he cooed in aw and kissed her head "I'm sorry for waking you baby but lets go see papa okay?" He carried the now very cranky and crying Eunji to the kitchen where Yoongi instantly pouted hearing his baby girl's cries. "She's so cranky" Jungkook sighed as Yoongi offered a small smile "He got that from me then." he said as Jungkook sighed "She's gonna be a sweet handful" he pouted as Yoongi chuckled "Food is almost done babe, go rest on the couch baby okay?" Jungkook smiled and fondly watched Yoongi "Okay, I love you baby" Yoongi smiled widely "I love you more babe" He cooed. Jungkook went to lay on the couch as he had Eunji in his arms now sleeping as well. The three soon ended up eating with Eunji being fed as Jungkook ate as well. Yoongi watched his now two loves and wouldn't change this for anything in the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm back with this new chapter! I'm still kind of in hiatus so very sorry but I just finsihed writing this chapter first. Thank you for waiting this long as well!! See you next time!~