Chapter 13

~ One Month Later ~

Taylor

It's been one month since Justin and I have been together. So, tonight Justin and I are going on a date for our one month anniversary, and its a surprise. Since school ended, I'm starting to look at colleges since I'm now a senior, and also a job.

Over the past month I've been fooling around and dancing a lot, I like it so much that a few weeks ago I got the game Just Dance to practice with. Don't judge! It gives me something to do. Anyway, so I joined a dance team (with Justin's influence obviously because he's always supportive and encourage me to do want I want) and I've been noticed by Atlanta's Dancing Academy!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!! They suggest that I send an application in for an audition!! So today before our date I have to rehearse my moves at my dance studio. Now for my surprise.......

JUSTIN GOT DISCOVERED FOR HIS SINGING!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR HIM!!! Ever since he surprised me at our first date with his song ( A/N: OLLG For those who don't remember.) I've been telling him to make a YouTube account and post videos. So two weeks after posting a few videos, he was discovered by Scott Braun (Scooter) and is at this ver second in at a record label place and could get signed! OMFG! I'M JUST SO HAPPY FOR HIM!

I'm interrupted from my very detailed thoughts by a phone ringing, and realize its my cell phone. Dang it where the heck did I put that thing! I look around for a few minutes and I look everywhere and I mean EVERYWHERE and I still can't find it. I walk in the kitchen and brush by the counter, when I hit it with something hard... my phone. It was in my fricken hand the whole time?! God, I'm so stupid. I mentally slap myself.

I look on the lock screen and see its from Mom. Dang it I was hoping it was Justin. I call her back.

~ Phone Convo M= Mom T= Taylor~

M= What the heck? I called you three times and you still didn't answer!

T= I'm sorry, Mom I couldn't find my phone for a minute.

I leave out the part that it was in my hand the whole entire time.

M= It's okay, our plane is landing soon, you promised to pick is up.

T= Oh s- crap! I'll be there soon!

M= I'll forget you were just about to curse but it'll cost ya...

T= I'll make you and Dave lunch when we get home?

M= Deal, see you soon sweetie!

T= Bye Mom!! Love you!

M= Bye, love you too.

~ End of convo ~

I totally forgot about that I have to pick Mom, Pattie. and the guy that Mom is dating. I don't like him, he seems a little odd.

I text Justin to come to my house. He doesn't answer. That's wierd even if he's doing something important, he'll answer me. I call him, and still no answer. Whatever, I'll just finish my breakfast and get dressed and pick up Mom by myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~A few hours earlier~

Justin

"If you just sign here we will be delighted to have you with the Island Def Jam Group and start as soon as possible." Scott says, but I like his nickname 'Scooter' better. I sign the paper.

S: "It's been a pleasure doing business with you, you have a 5 month vacation before we get started with recording and everything and from this day forth I am your manager. Keep in mind that you are famous and you will have little to no privacy because of the paps. So don't do anything stupid and uncalled for, in other words please try to keep a squeaky clean image."