Into the Future

Hello guys Nightingale here. First of all I want to thank you all for the support you have been giving me, you guys are the best. Before the you start writting I just want to tell you guys a couple of things. This chapter will be the last one before the start of the cannon series, I think you all want to see Toki and the rest in more fighting scenes so, after this one there will be a small timeskip to the cannon. With that out of the way, please seat back and enjoyyyyyyyyyy!

____________________________________________________

Dream

????: Onto the next test!

Jeanne: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

????: It seams like the subject is being rejected by Excalibur Blessing too.

???? 2: Even with the samples obtained from the ashes of "La Pucelle" we can't get her to be accepted by any of the most powerfull holy artefacts in the Vatican.

*thud*

The sound of a sword falling was heard in the laborathory and echoed through the halls. One of cientists got closer to see that their "subject" had gained burn marks in the palms of her hand.

???? 3: Sir, what should we do now?

The man grab the head of the girl and turned her to look a him. She was out of breath and obviously tired, but still showed him a fearless glare.

Jeanne: I..will... kill... you..all.

The man stopped and looked at the other members of the staff.

????: She still has energy left in her, she can handle some more tests. Let's try to infuse crystalized holy power now.

???? 2: Right away Sir!

They continued with their brutal tests, one after the other. The poor girl screamed with all her strenght trying her best to stay conscious, fearing that if she closed her eyes even for an instance, she wouldn't be able to open them ever again.

Jeanne: (thoughts) Is this it?

She thought with empty eyes.

Jeanne: (thoughts) I was made for this? To be like this? A simple lab rat? Is this what you wish for me god all powerfull?

Two man were now dragging her towards her room.

Jeanne: (thoughts) Is this your everlasting mercy? Your love?

???? 2: Get to sleep, tomorow we'll raise the intensity of the tests so be prepared!

*Boom*

The two man smashed the door of the room, leaving her alone in a room with one simple bed with torn sheets and no pillow, the only thing iluminating it was a small candle.

Jeanne: Haha.

She giggled before bursting out laughing.

Jeanne: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

They had managed to break the mind of a girl that was born from the DNA of one of the most famous saints in history.

Jeanne: Are you enjoying the sight? You are omnipresent aren't you? Oh I bet you love to sit back in your throne up there and enjoy the show that they prepare every day for you eheheheh! I mean who wouldn't? To be able to be able to just see everything and everyone getting screwed and none of it happening to you, it must really turn you on doesn't it? Eheheheh...