One last chance

Hey guys Nightingale here! Last chapter we ended with Magellan dropping a bomb and the return of the two fallen angels. Now I guess you are curious to why they are there, but you will have to read to find it out. So sit back, relax and enjoyyyyyyy ...

____________________________________

Rozan's Mansion - Underworld

Toki just couldn't take a break. After being able to solve a very dangerous situation that could have lead his race into a war of biblical proportions and save an innocent girl from dying or being turned into a devil, he thought we could finally sit back and take a break. But fate had other plans for him.

Mittelt: H-Hey there Toki, long time no see huh? Eheh.

Mittelt greeted Toki with an awkward laugh. Kalawarner just face-palmed at her friend's pathetic try to engage them in a small-talk. As soon as Asia saw the two of them, she hid herself behind Toki. The young Gremory didn't had anything against Mittlet or Kalawarner, but he understood the young nun's fear.

Toki: Funny, I feel like we just talked yesterday. 

The blond angel was lost on what to say next. Seeing her friend's troubled expression, Kalawarner took a step foward and did a small bow to the owner of the land that they were in, with Mittelt soon doing the same as a sign of respect.

Kalawarner: We are sorry to come here uninvited, but we would like to speak with you. If you have time to hear us that is.

Now he was on a tight spot. On one hand, he didn't want to send them away, especially after having felt the mess of feelings inside the older fallen angel. But on the other hand, Toki didn't want Asia to be forced to remember her traumatizing experience by having to stay near them. 

Toki: (sigh) Come in. Lilith, please tell someone to bring us some tea. I feel like this conversation will be long.

Kalawarner and Mittelt took a deep breath in relieve and started to follow Toki into the mansion. Once again inside the living room, Toki sat on one of the couches with Asia now seating near him, grabbing the long sleeve of his coat like her life depended on it.

Toki: Please take a sit. One of the people working here will be bringing tea for us in a minute. 

Slowly they entered the room and sat on the couch in front of the one where Toki and Asia sat. The younger of the two angels looked around the house like a curious child.

Mittelt: You have a big house.

Toki shrugged his shoulders.

Toki: It's not that big in comparison to my parents house, but the company I have here more than makes up for it eheh.

He tried to ease the tension in the room, but Asia was still too scared to even look at the two fallen angels in the room. Kalawarner also took notice of it and decided that it was time to reveal why did they came all the way to his house.

Kalawarner: Our punishment has been decided and executed ...

Toki felt her emotions, as well as Mittelt's, getting more negative, and so, he listened to her in silence.

Kalawarner: As of today, me and Mittelt have been expelled from the Grigori, and now that we are not members of it, we are considered Stray Fallen Angels that can be killed on sight with no repercussions for the attacking Faction.

Toki finally felt Asia react with an emotion other than fear, pity. She was still scared, but she was now looking at the two other girls in the room. A maid entered the room and served tea to everyone before bowing and leaving the room once again. Toki kept silent during a long time, just taking a sip of his tea once in a while. That silence was unnerving them.