Hugs from behind

By: テヅルモヅル
On: Pixiv

Nagito: *hums softly to self while cooking* (just think of a random song and imagine him humming it)

Hajime: *creeps up from behind* *inhales* HI BABE! *hugs him from behind* (title. Ha.)

Nagito: HOLY S- *drops knife* *breathing heavily to recover from surprise* Jeez Hajime you scared the daylights out of me!

Hajime: *sings* not possible. You're my sunshine! If there wasn't any daylight you wouldn't be here in my arms!

Nagito: *blushes* H-Hajimeee

Hajime: yeeeeees~

Nagito: ah! D-don't use that s-suggestive t-tone.

Hajime: why ever not my love~?

Nagito: *hides face in hands* i-it's embarrassing!

Hajime: awwww. *kisses cheek* you're so cute when you're flustered.

Nagito: E-eh!?

Hajime: come on, don't you loooove me?

Nagito: o-of course I do! It's just that....

Hajime: just what?

Nagito: It's just that I'm worried that I'll never be able to satisfy you. I'm always so nervous to do the things that you do me to you. I don't think I'm worth the troub— mpph!

*Hajime cuts him off by kissing him on the lips*

Hajime: *caresses Nagito's cheek* Nagito, you will always be worth it. You don't need to worry about "satisfying me", because you being with me is enough. You know why?

Nagito: *tears start to fall* *shakes head*

Hajime: Because I love you more than anything else on this earth. And I wouldn't trade you for anyone else.

Nagito: *sobs* *turns around and buries himself in Hajime's chest* t-t-thank you, s-so m-much *sniff* Hajime.

Hajime: *pets Nagito's hair* it's alright, I've got you. And I will stay by your side, now and forever. I promise.