! IMPORTANT !

so. hate to snap you out of the game but this really is important:

you all suck.

i have a simple set of rules. they're pretty fair imo. don't cheat, play fair... and the most important one:

IF YOU WANT TO PRIVATE MESSAGE SOMEONE ELSE IN THIS GAME, YOU MUST PRIVATE MESSAGE ME AND I WILL CARRY THE CONVO BETWEEN THE TWO OF YOU.

alliances are fine. making an alliance is fine in chat (everyone can see it so it's probably not the best idea but) private messaging each other is simply just annoying when i said not to.

honestly, no ones going to read this so i don't know why i'm bothering. i'm incredibly frustrated because no one is listening to me. no one. i created a game and this is all based off of trust. yeah i get that. but i thought i could trust everyone to play a clean game without any of you guys disobeying the rules on purpose.

like i said earlier, it's frustrating. read the rules. or maybe you have read the rules and you think you're sneaky by saying "yes i read them" and then private messaging to 'create an alliance' ... WHEN I SPECIFICALLY said that if you wanted to talk to someone, private message ME. and i would PASS THE MESSAGE.

sorry if i sound aggressive, rude, or all of the above. i was in a bad mood from this whole thing and then i got into an even worse mood. but it's annoying. i clearly stated that this game was based off of TRUST. (well, and deception and lies but that's not the point). everyone was supposed to go through me so i can make sure you're not cheating! instead, none of you listened to me. last game you all made alliances with each other and private messaged your friends saying "what role are you?" just so you know, it's cheating. you guys are friends so you're not going to lie, and then you're going to share roles and information that shouldn't be shared. even during the night. the mafia (and jailor/person they jailed) are supposed to be the only ones able to talk during the night. so why the hell are people private messaging each other, exchanging info, and... USVWJWJSB

maybe this was a bad idea. i don't know. i really thought i could trust everyone here, i thought you were all going to play by the rules. but whatever i guess. this is the last game of Town of Mafio? it doesn't have to be, but that's what ya'll are showing me right now.

sorry. i'm really not trying to sound mean, i'm just saying the truth. basically, i'm pissed cause some of you aren't reading the rules/following the rules. do you realize that this is a lot of work for me? i have to keep track of everyone, what they do at night, when people die but then they're saved but then they're doused and controlled and all that crud. i don't have to do this, i did it for all of us to have fun, and play a clean game.

but if you all want to go private message each other, be my damn guest.

it's up to y'all what happens next, i suppose.