Qunoot Al-Witr (dua qunoot)

Invocations for Qunut in the Witr prayer

"O Allah, guide me, who is Heidet, and heal me, who is I, and grant me, whom I have given, and bless me with what I have given, and grant me the evil of what I have done? You judge and do not judge you.

116. Allahahum-mahdinee feeman hadayta, wa 'aafinee feeman' aafayta, wa tawallanee feeman tawallayta, wa baarik lee feemaa 'a'atayta, wa qinee sharra maa qadhayta, fa'innaka taqdhee wa laa yuqdhaa' alayka, 'innahu laa ya th illu man waalayta, [wa laa ya 'izzu man' aadayta], tabaarakta Rabbanaa wa ta'aalayta.

O Allah, guide me with those whom You have guided, and strengthen me with those whom You have given strength. Take me to Your care with those whom You have taken to Your care. Bless me in what you have given me. Protect me from the evil You have ordained. Surely, You command and are not commanded, and none whom You have committed to Your care shall be humilated [and none whom You have taken as an enemy shall taste glory]. You are Blessed, Our Lord, and Exalted.

Reference: 
Abu Dawud, Ibn Majah, An-Nasa'i, At-Tirmithi, Ahmad, Ad-Darimi, Al-Hakim, and Al-Bayhaqi. See also Al-Albani, Sahih At-Tirmithi 1/144, Sahih Ibn Majah 1/194, and 'Irwa'ul-GhaW. 2/172.

"Oh God, I seek refuge in your satisfaction from your wrath, and with your oppressions from your punishment, and I seek refuge in You from you, I will not count praise on you, You as I have commended yourself."

117: Allahahumma 'innee' a'oo th u biridhaaka min sakhatika, wa bimu'aafaatika min 'uqoobatika, wa' a'oo th u bika minka, laa 'uhsee thanaa'an' alayka, 'Anta kamaa' athnayta 'alaa nafsika .

O Allah, I seek refuge with Your Pleasure from Your anger. I seek refugee in Your forgiveness from Your punishment. I seek refuge in You from You. I can not count Your praises, You are as You have praised Yourself.

Reference: 
Abu Dawud, Ibn Majah, An-Nasa'i, At-Tirmithi, Ahmad. See Al-Albani, Sahih At-Tirmithi 3/180, Sahih Ibn Majah 1/194, and 'Irwa'ul-Ghalil. 2/175.

"Oh God, we worship, and pray and worship, and here we seek and Nhfd, hope your mercy, and we fear your torment, that your punishment with the unbelievers.

118: Allahahumma 'iyyaaka na'budu, wa laka nusallee wa nasjudu, wa' ilayka nas'aa wa nahfidu, narjoo rahmataka, wa nakhshaa 'a thaabaka,' inna 'a th aabaka bilkaafireena mulhaq. Allaahumma 'innaa nasta'eenuka, wa nastaghfiruka, wa nuthnee' alaykal-khayr, wa laa nakfuruka, wa nu'minu bika, wa nakhdha'u laka, wa nakhla'u man yakfuruka.

O Allah, You alone do we worship and to You we pray and bow down prostrate. To You we hasten to worship and to serve. Our hope is for Your mercy and we fear Your punishment. Surely, Your punishment of the disbelievers is at hand. O Allah, we seek Your help and Your forgiveness, and we praise You beneficently. We do not deny You and we believe in You. We surrender to You and renounce anyoneeverieves in You.

Reference: 
Al-Bayhaqi graded its chain authentic in As-Sunan Al-Kubra. Al-Albani said in 'Irwa'ul-GhaliL 2/170 that its chain is authentic as a statement of' Umar.

Qunoot Al-Witr (dua qunoot)

Duas from Hisnul Muslim

112

اللَّهُمَّ اهْدِنِي فِيْمَنْ هَدَيْتَ، وَعَافِنِي فِيْمَنْ عَافَيْتَ، وَتَوَلَّنِي فِيْمَنْ تَوَلَّيْتَ، وَبَارِكْ لِي فِيْمَا أَعْطَيْتَ، وَقِنِي شَرَّ مَا قَضَيْتَ، فَإِنَّكَ تَقْضِي وَلا يُقْضَى عَلَيْكَ، إِنَّهُ لا يَذِلُّ مَنْ وَالَيْتَ، [ وَلا يَعِزُّ مَنْ عَادَيْتَ ]، تَبَارَكْتَ رَبَّنَا وَتَعَالَيْتَ.

‘O Allah, guide me along with those whom You have guided, pardon me along with those whom You have pardoned, be an ally to me along with those whom You are an ally to and bless for me that which You have bestowed. Protect me from the evil You have decreed for verily You decree and none can decree over You.For surety, he whom you show allegiance to is never abased and he whom You take as an enemy is never honoured and mighty. O our Lord, Blessed and Exalted are You.’ Evil you have decreed: Allah does not create pure evil which does not have any good or contain any benefit, wisdom or mercy at all, nor does He punish anyone without having commited a sin. Something can be good in terms of its creation when viewed in a particular perspective and at the same time be evil when viewed in another way.Allah created the devil and by him, He tests His servants, so there are those who hate the devil, fight him and his way and they stand at enmity towards him and his followers and there are others who are at allegiance with the devil and follow his steps. So evil exists in His creatures by His will and wisdom, not in His actions or act of creating.

113

اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَعُوْذُ بِرِضَاكَ مِنْ سَخَطِكَ، وَبِمُعَافَاتِكَ مِنْ عُقُوْبَتِكَ، وَأَعُوْذُ بِكَ مِنْكَ، لا أُحْصِي ثَنَاءً عَلَيْكَ، أَنْتَ كَمَا أَثْنَيْتَ عَلَى نَفْسِكَ

‘O Allah, I take refuge within Your pleasure from Your displeasure and within Your pardon from Your punishment, and I take refuge in You from You. I cannot enumerate Your praise. You are as You have praised Yourself.’

114

اللَّهُمَّ إِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ، وَلَكَ نُصَلِّي وَنَسْجُدُ، وَإِلَيْكَ نَسْعَى وَنَحْفِدُ، نَرْجُو رَحْمَتَكَ، وَنَخْشَى عَذَابَكَ، إِنَّ عَذَابَكَ بِالكَافِرِيْنَ مُلْحَق. ٌ اللَّهُمَّ إِنَّا نَسْتَعِيْنُكَ وَنَسْتَغْفِرُكَ، وَنُثْنِي عَلَيْكَ الخَيْرَ، وَلا نَكْفُرُكَ، وَنُؤْمِنُ بِكَ، وَنَخْضَعُ لَكَ وَنَخْلَعُ مَنْ يَكْفُرُكَ

‘O Allah, it is You we worship, and unto You we pray and prostrate, and towards You we hasten and You we serve. We hope for Your mercy and fear Your punishment, verily Your punishment will fall upon the disbelievers.O Allah, we seek Your aid and ask Your pardon, we praise You with all good and do not disbelieve in You.We believe in You and submit unto You, and we disown and reject those who disbelieve in You.