A Moment In Stardom {Prologue}

Heyy guys before i start this i wanted to say that i wrote two stories this one and another one called Looking Through Broken Glass ... so i am writing a prologue for the both of them and you guys will choose which one you want be to continue on with with and which one to pause..

HERE IS A SPECIAL THANKS TO theMadsandClisss04 THEY DID THIS BOOK COVER. THEY ARE SUPER TALENTED AND COVERED EVERY ASPECT THAT I WANTED FOR MY BOOK COVER. THE LINK TO THERE PAGE WILL BE AT THE END.

so here it goes...

Prologue

A Moment In Stardom

****************************

"Please sir we have wanted to go to this concert for over 3 months. Now that its here how could you not let us in!" said my best friend Majesty said

"Possibly cause you don't have a ticket like everyone else here in this line." the bald bouncer said

"Please we're begging you. Let us in. It's Troy Ocean for crying out loud! "

The bouncer looked at us then kneeled down to whisper in Majesty's ears.

Majesty Suddenly burst into tears and turned around grabbing my hand in the process.

"let's go Harmony! The people here suck! "

Seeing Majesty so upset made me angry but at the same time relieved. I didn't want to go to that stupid concert anyway. Jes was the one that was obsessed with the oh so famous Troy Ocean , I personally didn't like the kid to much. Yeah he is super cute and has a great voice but that about sums it up. There is nothing more to him but singing songs about money girls and partying.

Once we got away from all the people lined up to see Troy Ocean Jes looked up at me.

" Were going to the back!" Majesty's blue eyes twinkled with excitement

"Wait what?" I asked confused more than ever

"Well the bouncer told me that there is a entrance in the back. So all we have to do is sneak in, hide from the people looking at the tickets, see Troy Ocean then go home." Majesty smiled like it was a piece of cake

"Then why was you crying?" I asked still confused

"The Bouncer told me to act sad so no one in the line would suspect that he was helping us out." She said still gleaming

I looked at my best friend and started to think, how did we even become friends. We are two completely different people with different likes and and interests, not only that there couldn't be anyone who looked so different physically.

Majesty stood at about 5'8, long wavy Mocha brown hair that past her chest area, she has some wide hips,chinky blue eyes which she got from her Grandpa who was from New Zealand, and some junk in the trunk cause her mom is African American.

Me on the other hand is 5'4, dark brown hair passing my chest area, light skin completion, brown eyes, I'm Filipino and Mexican and have absolutely no butt.

"Okay. Let's go." I said

I lead the the way. There appeared to be a ally looking tunnel leading the way to the back. To be honest it kind of freaked me out, all this just for one stupid concert and one stupid guy.

After about 3 minutes of walking around we finally got to the back.

"Yes we did it. You see that wasn't so bad right?" asked Majesty

I rolled my eyes then started looking for a back door but didn't find one.

"Ugh Jes. Where exactly is the back door?" I asked getting fed up