Chapter 1: The destiny

|| The charaters Link and Zelda belong to their rightful owners along with a few other characters, I do not own LOZ nor am I any part in it this is simply MY STORY all credit besides the characters belongs to me. ||

In my village, our names were decided by our head priest, we where laid on  a stone bed and they would choose a name that told us our fate, who we were and what we would be. When I was born they said the stain glass mascaraed of Link sparkled shining down on my pale complextion. Without a doubt I was named Link, they said my story would be that of a legend. My whole life I was raised as such, to prepare for this great adventure so to speak. But, I wasn't happy, while the other kids ran and play, I praticed my archery, or combat. I made no choices for myself. And that's how I was raised. At the age of 18 I was fed up, tired of the lack of freedom, the only friend I had was forced on me, a male named Zelda. It was foretold our journey would be entertwined with each others. I had enough. I woke at dusk, before anyone was awake, including my parents. I twirled my blonde locks into the hat I was given which only showed my bangs.And a white long sleeve undershirt, with a a green like dress over it. In the center was a brown belt, made especailly for me. under was a pair of white pants clinging to my legs . Next was socks and brown boots. I grabbed my bag and left. I headed to the one place I knew that could help me change this  to the forest spirit named Bhuvana. The forest was a thick blooming one, as the sun slowly creeped along the horizon it brought life to the forest, pixies, faires, animals everything sprouted to life.I walked along the dirt trail only to be stopped by a hand on my shoulder. I stopped, turning to be greeted by a light skined, blue eyed man. His figure was slightly build, towering over me. This hair as if the sun it's self had kissed it with the bright blonde and matching smile. His ocean like eyes, which matched mine seemed amused and playful. " Zelda?" I replied letting out a gentle sigh in relief, he chuckled looking down at me then our surrounding area. " Link, why are you here? And for you to be awake this early I'm surpised your parents didn't force you to be awake. " His voice was smooth as if a running creek , deep, it was obvious why he had so much luck with making friends. Between looks, and well being the prince it was a given. " Heh, and the prince being let out of the cage so early ?" I playfully hit his arm earing a fake whimper from the taller fingure. " Anyways, why are you out in the plains?" I looked back at him then to the forest.

  "Zelda, I'm going to see Bhuvana." He raised an eyebrow. " You mean the forest spirit or fate changer, Link don't tell me.." His eyebrows squished together the concern in his eyes only growing. I sighed running my hand through my bangs, the other hand on my hip. "Zelda, all my life I have been told who I am and exactly what I am going to do, I want my own path, my own road. So have you, we should do this together." I looked up at him with pleading eyes. " And what Link, we leave behind our lives our frie-." His eyes widen as he looked away, I grabbed onto the leather of my bag, my heart dropping slightly at the mention of "friends".  While Zelda was Mr. popular, let's just say I wasn't. " It was bound to happen some day, they expected this. " After a bit of bickering he agreed, and side by side we became engulfed in the everlasting forest. The smell of daisy wafered against my nose, it was soothing, and I soon inhaled all I could of it. We continued to walk, the morning sun arising clearly until we reached the center of the forest. All the trees led to three different paths, all seeming endless. From above the sun shone down on both Zelda and I.  " Bhuvana, I am in need of your advice. " I spoke a bit firmly and also loud." Soon a gust blew in from the three paths, I held up my arm in denfense, squinting my eyes. Soon the dust cleared and the breeze was once more gentle. I looked up . Before me was a creature, with a head seeming of a cloud, along it's lining half was engulfed in darkness. He wore a golden crown, from it was leaves, his neck and body was brown as if a tree, his hips grounded leaving to stubs of feet and arms. In the center of his chest was a baby blue gem in the center a green smaller gem. He had a tail, much like his head with the darkness lining. And to finish off a red cape. " Link and Zelda, what a pleasure, I have waited long for you two to return , a thing I thought I may never see again in my life time."